Pedalboard Pictures!

NanoShred said:
IMAG0018.gif

Here ya go.

Good to know theres another f-30 user. Its really a beast eh for its size

Where did you buy yuor F-30 amp? I always wanted a Mesa amp very much until Randolf recomended me the Hot Rod Deville.

The hot rod deville is nice man.

Im not sure bout ckroy's board. I think its a misse board

BTW nanoshred, your flatheads are made in where?

Hi,
I got my flatheads from mr misse. There are 2 versions. Mine are the japanese ones with the better switchcraft heads. Hes currently sold out at the moment and only has the chinese one left.

I got my f-30 from a local guy who just bought from tom lee in hong kong.

The hot rod deville is a good amp. But damn loud...

I think he said they are out of stock indefinately. which kinda means foever right?

I was at small bear elec's webby just now and i saw switchcraft mij flatheads.. 3.50 us per piece!

Great. I should DIY my cables I guess. I currently only have flux-core solder but i read somewhere for guitar/audio stuff, i need rosin core solder? is this true? And which size cable do i buy 4 e switchcraft plug?

I'm planning to use george l's cable for my patch cables. and use flatheads to reduce space usage

BTW, the ebay one only ships to us eh..

Latest 'pedal board pic' n yes i like danelectro pedal. Let go of my yamaha ud stomp too cheem for me.
So my current full rig:
PRS SAS-magnetic signal-Tremonti wah-Mesa Boogie V1-Danelectro chicken salad vibrato-Danelectro pepperoni phaser-Rivera R30 112
PRS SAS- piezo signal-danelectro fish n chips eq-danelectro fab chorus-Ibanez SW65 bass amp
PICT3419.jpg
[/img]

yup2 thanks, v fun n sounds superb for the price. A bit noisy but all modulation pedals have tt tendency. I may get a looper for the modulation pedals. Me likey danelectros

Heyy.. Where did you get the R30?? I had been looking at it for quite some time.. How's the onboard gain and the channels on the amp?? 8) It's full toob i believe??

NanoShred said:
DSC00247-2.gif

My board. From top left down. Mesa boogie f-30 footswitch, strobo stomp, redwitch moonphaser, visual volume, and rmc wizard wah.

2nd row from left: boss dd-2, ge-7, fulltone ocd and crunch box.

Still for a stevie salas wah rocker and redwitch empress not on the board.

Mounted on a pedaltrain Jr.

what a cool set-up, from extravagant to minimalist :D

Think I'm gonna head in that direction soon dude :lol:

Back