Pedalboard Pictures!

i'd rather have this..

flwah2.jpg

flwah1.jpg

byoc wah!! it doesn't come stock likedat though.. u need to purchase external pots and wire them urself..

the knobs on the right of the wah control Q, gain, bass and mids.

The two knobs on the right are used for switching caps and for switching inductors (it comes with a halo inductor but u can purchase a red fasel to put inside the wah)

the switch is to toggle the buffer on and off

If you guys wanna check out wahs or compare, i'm available to just... well, come down and a/b your wah with my RMC 2.

Teese makes some sweet sounding wahs, very vocal and throaty. IMO, it sounds more "natural" than the Budda Wah.

haha.. u can forgo the knobs if u want.. its just added mods.. otherwise the byoc wah is just like the rmc3.. internal trimpots.. set and go

le_Doucereux said:
pedalboard.jpg

Yeah, I know it's a lot Boss stuff, but they're decent for the price.. Chain goes like this:

Guitar -> CS-3 -> Wah (RMC 3 by Real McCoy Custom) -> Barber Electronics Direct Drive -> Rutt (from Wake Me Up Music) -> Ernie Ball volume pedal -> Line Selector -> amp (usually a Fender Blues Jnr)..

The Line Selector controls the loop to the DD-6, TR-2, PH2 and CE-5.. Another loop goes to my tuner (which has seen much better days :cry: ).. I try to keep as many of the non-True Bypass pedals out of the signal chain as much as I can, hence the Line Selector..

Cheers!!

Yes, the Line Selector reali help alot in maintaining signals as much.
it can do wonders too.

Nice board! Wizard wah haha. btw ur flatheads are from misse or u diy?

And and ur eb vol pedal, its controlled by a string right? Has the string ever broke?

dude snuffleupagus, whats ur say on the metal muff??? is it good for a rhythm pedal alone? eg for heavy thrash riffs or soloing? i've been eyeing it for some time now... some advice would be good although there's already a review section on it.. gotsa hear it from u man.

j_m_s said:
Nice board! Wizard wah haha. btw ur flatheads are from misse or u diy?

And and ur eb vol pedal, its controlled by a string right? Has the string ever broke?

Haha, flat heads from misse, Vol pedal no problem so far...its quite sturdy actually, not really normal "string "I think

ironcross said:
dude snuffleupagus, whats ur say on the metal muff??? is it good for a rhythm pedal alone? eg for heavy thrash riffs or soloing? i've been eyeing it for some time now... some advice would be good although there's already a review section on it.. gotsa hear it from u man.

The metal Muff sounds great when its at gig volume(read, loud), its very BIG sounding and in-your-face..I use it very seldom, only when the band gets to play black sabbath or when I feel i need a modern distortion sound...other than that, its tweakable, it may sound "thin" at low volumes, and its quite quiet actually..Im not a metal head(more c70's classic rock/blues), but its just cool to be able to have this option on my palette of madness.Solo-wise the boost switch will definitley help u cut thru..
hope this helps! :D

Back