Pedalboard Pictures!

Small update to the pedalboard. Trying out the keeley katana in place of the boss ge-7 as a boost.

DSC00320.gif

I miss having a tube screamer like pedal around. Will be keeping a lookout to get one soon.

Nanoshred, a worthy boost pedal to look out for is Gsonique's Boosty.

Bass & treble controls, gain (sort of like precense/bite) and vol.

Killer paint work, good price.

man u got a nice rig there. and its very nice visually too. all u would need is a mi audio tubezone to add more bling to it. neat

Thanks Jireh. I haven't seen you in action for a bit, whats your setup like now?

Someone say me booteek pursuer hor, but i is see strobo, ocd, red witch and keeley katana

My katana 2nd hand ok...got it at good price. Redwitch empress, mr misse let me trade with skreddy top fuel. Strobo lifehouse sell me cheap also. OCD is cheaper then tubezone.
8)

Thanks for the heads up shred. I haven't got a chance to trying it out yet, but theres been good word going on about his boost. Hope to get the chance soon.

If you're making a trip to goose's place, let me know cos he stays near me....can just lead you there. I'll 2nd for his boosty and citrus comp, also the tremolo.

That man's work is emptying ppl's pocket fast! :lol:

edo83 said:
If you're making a trip to goose's place, let me know cos he stays near me....can just lead you there. I'll 2nd for his boosty and citrus comp, also the tremolo.

That man's work is emptying ppl's pocket fast! :lol:

And you are the devil's advocate I say! :lol:

Oh yeah mr goose.

Thanks for helping me fix up the velocity pot on my redwitch empress. Sounds better then ever now.

I can offer to buy you some bread crumbs if you like.

Back