Pedalboard Pictures!

j_m_s said:
lol! never tried the analogman before eh.. haha. i stand firm by a ce2!(i dont have one.. only got marshall supervibe..(on budget bro..)

why stand firm on a CE-2? you should give Voodoo lab analog chorus a go. it is modelled after the CE-1 after all ( without all that noise ).

http://www.voodoolab.com/chorus.htm

you can head down to Ebenex music at roxy square II (opposite parkway parade). if I'm not mistaken, David has an MIT CE-2 going for $160. he also has the analog chorus so I guess you can head down to his store to compare the both of them :twisted: .

The Arion SCH-1 has a better Flavour to my ears ...ask Micheal Landau...or check here

Arion_SCH1StereoChorus_l.jpg

there are also various reverse engineered boutique ones out there :roll:

gsonique said:
The Arion SCH-1 has a better Flavour to my ears ...ask Michael Landau...

You got good taste man! 8)

Bro you tried the AM Chorus or the Redwitch Chorus? Any idea how they compares to the SCH-1?

edder said:
wow... ce2 is worth so much... its time to sell em!

due to hype, everyone wants one on their pedalboard. now people are willing to pay over $200 just for an MIJ. you are going to be rich :twisted: .

my, this is turning into some " which is the best chorus " thread :lol: .

relinquish69 said:
edder said:
wow... ce2 is worth so much... its time to sell em!

due to hype, everyone wants one on their pedalboard. now people are willing to pay over $200 just for an MIJ. you are going to be rich :twisted: .

my, this is turning into some " which is the best chorus " thread :lol: .

But but but but... its... goot mah!!! :D

U could rehouse your CE-2 into a new Boss (CE-2 of course) encloursure! :wink:

Chorus chorus... those who prefer lighter chorus effects will love the CE-2 to death...

man.... I'm gonna dig mine out pretty soon. hahahaha

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

yes. Its all about the MONEY.

Cos money brings food to the table and pays rent. :twisted:

gsonique said:
The Arion SCH-1 has a better Flavour to my ears ...ask Micheal Landau...or check here

Arion_SCH1StereoChorus_l.jpg

there are also various reverse engineered boutique ones out there :roll:

I heard there were a lotta fans for this.

But I never liked it leh. Exchanged it for a Small Clone. Heh.

ce2 nicer to me. shredcow. orangeguitar sells mij ce2 at 210! wa lao.. roxy square 2? tts darn near my school!

210 for a MIJ is quite resonable lah. People selling MIT at 160. So i guess its pretty alright. Can bargain abit i guess orange guitar today got sale!

j_m_s said:
ce2 nicer to me. shredcow. orangeguitar sells mij ce2 at 210! wa lao.. roxy square 2? tts darn near my school!

you have been struck by major GAS my friend. CE-2 is nice but the MIJ MIT thing is really just hype. the difference is subtle. my suggestion is, get an MIT unit and send to someone for major zhng-ing. just ask shredcow. he turned his CE-2 into a monster of a chorus pedal.

btw, we have yet to see pictures of it :D *hint* .

since we are all kinda off topic around here, I'll just join in the fun.

CE-2.. some have it, some dont. lucky me I've 2 of em :twisted: .

ce-2z.jpg

ce-2z2.jpg

NOT!

ce-2z3.jpg

tell me you guys got fooled for a second :p . if you have sharp eyes, you would have noticed the missing LED 8) .

I bought shredcow's empty CE-2 shell. I thought it would be nice to fill up that empty box that I had in the drawer. after decoding the dates on the 2 chorus pedals, I've realised that our CE-2s are both made in September 1982.

ShredCow said:
U could rehouse your CE-2 into a new Boss (CE-2 of course) encloursure! :wink:

both shells are in good con, so there is no need for that :p .

you can also try bugging Kelvin of GC to sell you a MIJ CE-2 if you are an Boss MIJ purist. it wont be easy but you can try :lol: .

if you are really lucky to find a DC-2, I say grab it. it has stereo out, just like a CE-3. Boss chorus pedals really arnt too shabby.

dc-2z.jpg

if you manage to find one of these and you dont like it, feel free to quote me a price :D .

I have a MIJ CE2 and it rocks! Less is more and in this case, it holds. I used to have a CE5 which has 5 knobs if you include the lo and hi filters but i never could find the setting that I want (i'm one of those set-and-forget people :)). It was onboard for a year before being shelved. It was only years later that I got a CE2 and fortunately it lived up to the hype. Subtle shimmery chorus to bring humbukers to life and it can add a little warm wobbly feel to single coils. However, the volume boost isn't too cool but I think I can live with that... for now..

Back