Pedalboard Pictures!

sid, you could also try out randolf's mod for the Boss CS3, with custom 3-way switchers. It's a huge improvement on the original CS3, sounds a lot better than stock. I use one myself. =)

thanks kenneth but i cant stand more than one non TB pedal in the chain....hehe....I deicded that when I A/Bed a bad monkey with straight to amp.. :lol:

Thanks Mobius...yea the JC-50 holds up surprisingly well....but doin a lil more research...I found that the old JC(ala mine) were meant to provide the clean sound for a pedalwhore like me

Hello guys! Im an amateur guitarist...can i noe wat u need to set up the pedalboard besides the pedal..Can u guys like recommend me if there is any website on how to set up a pedalboard..and wat ar the basic stuff tat i need in order to set up the board(besides pedal n cables)
Tks

steel said:
can i noe wat u need to set up the pedalboard besides the pedal..Can u guys like recommend me if there is any website on how to set up a pedalboard..and wat ar the basic stuff tat i need in order to set up the board(besides pedal n cables)
Tks

well, basically, you can a pedalboard from ranking, mrmisse or sweelee. or if you want it to be customised, you can DIY one yourself.

and that's about it, it's all about the cables and pedals. pedals in different positions, different variation to suit the kind of music you are playing. just beware of the noise created and the different power ratings for each individual pedals. NOT all pedals run on 9V.

if you have more than 3 pedals, you may want to get 1spot to power up all your pedals. but that's purely optional, you may want to power up your pedals with battery, that's totally fine.

powering up your pedals, other than 1spot, you have other options like voodoo lab power, DC brick and customised power supply.

i hope this helps and please correct me if there's any mistakes.

someone can provide the website if available. :lol:

lol! never tried the analogman before eh.. haha. i stand firm by a ce2!(i dont have one.. only got marshall supervibe..(on budget bro..)

The CE2 is a damn good chorus...I tried Dan's...its lovely...but not exactly what I wanted....the analogman is the perfect description for the sound in my head ... :lol:

WOOHOO DRIVE MADNESS!! ULTIMATE PAWARRRR!! fyi my friend and I just chucked in whatever we had for the fun of it.
silver box: ts808 colonel sander's original recipe, brownish mudcrap colour: funtastic funkadelic fuzzbomb.

DSC00777.jpg

no pedals/amps were harmed in the making of this photo.

gibbytones said:
what do you do with so many dirty pedals?

I don't, just get to experiment heh. usually it's amp-ts808-guitar. I'm not a pedalfreak, only using pedals during jam sessions. :D

Back