Pedalboard Pictures!

Chris (souljah) is an awesome player. he sounded good without any bootek effects. tone comes from his fingers
/me bow down to souljah
:supz:

Royhan said:
Chris (souljah) is an awesome player. he sounded good without any bootek effects. tone comes from his fingers
/me bow down to souljah

Thats real humble of you Roy..You are awesome as well. when are you gonna show us your pedalboard? I heard you got some really power stuff there!

Awesome=no need pedals=give away your pedals!

Omg his Royal Royness has spoken...

Saya kodi tone lah bro...all learn from you one!

Bro when we gonna order Kapok Booster together?

Thanks for you kind words!

Royhan said:
/me bow down to souljah

:oops: LOLZ Bro I dunno what to say man. I really look up to your playing, even your fart sounds and smells better than any licks I have heard before. Can transribe for me please? ;)

Nice one Christopher, what's the caricature of your DRD?

I hope you are free to entertain me come year end, your gear is a must to check out!

Nice coincidence, you must feel even more attuned to your DRD. :lol:

Anyway, what happened to your Gristle King? Kicked off the board already?

Finally I've completed my pedals. Someone's gonna say: "YOUN NEED BETTER PATCH CABLES"!!!
DSC00300.jpg

CS3, BD2, MT2, DS1 has been modded

Nice one Chris...

Was all set to buy the dyna red....then i heard the screwdriver and decided that it was more my tone....but i LOVE the DRD tones....would love to try it sometime :lol:

No I seriously meant "No you don't need more expensive cables"

If cheap cables give you the tone you want, I don't see why using more expensive cables would be any better.

Maybe they are better because they look better?

It's interesting really.

It's almost like watching painters going "My blue is better than your blue"
"Yeah well my green is greener"
"OMG MY YELLOW IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD"
"Dude you need better brown"

Hehehe. In short, use your ears. :)

Personal experience I had - you know those gold plated end-to-end male-male jacks to connect say Boss pedals in short distances? I A/Bed with those cheap cables - and surprise surprise - the cheap cables were better.

I would recommend quality cables though - better heads in particular - I can't stand cheap cables dying out or having loose connections. Pretty annoying to lose the signal in the middle of playing.

Back