Pedalboard Pictures!

that guy either has way too much time on his hands or an over-active imagination..thanks goose now i'm gassing for pedals i already have again :D

jon__ said:
haha you have to see his rack of guitars..jackson carvin epi all shredder style. then there's one ibanez george benson -_- plus the carvin head and hot plate. he's insane..and also lazy yeah, last time i talked to him he was telling me how his favorite amp is the line6 flextone because it's easier to carry around than a bunch of pedals.

Haha, his epi with Emg 81/81, i "restored" that guitar. :p

Heh, yeah, he was saying the Flextone III is much more convient, but tonewise cannot make it.

whoah no shit you put it together? i borrowed it for a couple weeks a couple years back when i was home and my guitars were in the states. i don't think i've ever had as much motivation to try and shred as i when i was playing it lol

I didn't put it together. :p

But when the Epi was loaned to me (guitar being rewired, got jazz show) I HAD to do something to it. It was in HORRENDOUS condition. I dunno how he keeps his gear. :lol:

Its nice.

But EMG 81s DO NOT do jazz.

From
MyGuitarStuff023.jpg

When i 1st got my WarWick Gigbag/PedalBoard!

To
Picture004.jpg

97% Complete!

Got rid of the Warwick Pedalboard and Custom Built My Tiger Skinned PedalBoard Myself!
(Warwick pedalboard is up for grabs if u want! PM me)

hi guys, i just bought a lot of gears from swee lee and davis, im gonna post a pic of my pedalboard once i get things velcro down and nicely wired up, wow damn excited!!!!

notchjohnson said:
hi guys, i just bought a lot of gears from swee lee and davis, im gonna post a pic of my pedalboard once i get things velcro down and nicely wired up, wow damn excited!!!!

Quick!!!! I cant wait! Im gonna post a pic this weekend too!!!!!

Back