Pedalboard Pictures!

snuffleupagus said:
Patheraindropmoe, please explain who you thinking of each time you buy pedals

thats a tough one. I try my best

1) Thereotically, mrmisse. Coz he brings in the good.

2) Technically, no one. Coz if theres someone in mind, i might prolly have a better life than to buy pedals which are quite useless in real life

3) My parent. For if not for that one nite. There prolly wont be me, who cant get anywhere in life then to keep buying pedals. So i feel sorry for them

4) My ex girlfriend. If she's still with me, i think she will be down on her luck. So iam happy she got a much better life with someone else.

5) last one not just anyone, but the world as a single person. World peace!

Cheers!
Less gain, more silence

if its entertaining, its all good. Afterall, insult to oneself is as close to silence in reverse.

Oh hey, thanks for the beer tour this friday! See ya round :D

bro panthein bro i see u is emo to the max. We need mroe beer to lighten the mood so as to post rock to the max.

Btw is that a vtwin i see in the peeture can borrow for fun hurhruhruhrurhur

emo and a normal self of empty thoughts, can be of distance for causeway seem from the sky 8km above ground.

Yes, v twin, if you like to check out, just come by cck. But its been a long long while since i power it. If its not working, lets just watch the bursting tubes like fireworks in the sky! :lol:

Had a friend in MDC who owned a V Twin. Never was happy with the low end... always flubby and not tight enough for pecussive metal riffing or palm muted shred runs.

Rocks for blues though. Warm.

My lifetime of pedal works is dedicated to supportive memberrsss like PatheinRaindropMoe cos he rocks so hard... my lamp* hurts.

Plus he's one of the nicest guy in the world.

I love you brudder. I really do.

ShredCow said:
Had a friend in MDC who owned a V Twin. Never was happy with the low end... always flubby and not tight enough for pecussive metal riffing or palm muted shred runs.

Is your friend Alex?

Alex the Lion ...i know him!!

99593891_b441448401.jpg

Hey bro bro edder, you, goose and misse are the reason why i have so much fun generating signal(you da man!) from geetar.

Equally as best and if it sounds like sucking. Then it is!

edder said:
My lifetime of pedal works is dedicated to supportive memberrsss like PatheinRaindropMoe cos he rocks so hard... my lamp* hurts.
Plus he's one of the nicest guy in the world.
I love you brudder. I really do.

superkicky said:
ShredCow said:

Is your friend Alex?

Yeah. That lazy bugger... crazy shredder but lazy! :p

Has an EBMM JP guitar and a very VERY nice Gibson limited Ed natural finish Flying V.

Hur hur... I respect him for having no GAS at all! Have you seen his room? The last time I went he had a 4x10 in there. Madness.

4x10 or 4x12? Bloody mesa boogie in there i heard.

He has gas... ;) But he spends his $$$ on something else I think. Last time I heard from him, he like... just slacking so much and kind of lost his shred! Hahaha....

He can pick it up anytime though. Crazy bugger.

haha you have to see his rack of guitars..jackson carvin epi all shredder style. then there's one ibanez george benson -_- plus the carvin head and hot plate. he's insane..and also lazy yeah, last time i talked to him he was telling me how his favorite amp is the line6 flextone because it's easier to carry around than a bunch of pedals.

that is serious marketing in action.

how I wished I could write like that... i need more beer when i do a product write up...

Back