Pedalboard Pictures!

hah.. the purpose is to have all i'll need to do what i do. not to fill up a pt-2.

2 additions fresh from the post office this morning..

fa81cd0d41cb487fbcc90bad86e0cbdf_7.jpg

Hello boys,

A little about both the pedals.

The WET Reverb
Truth be told, I'm a little underwhelmed. If you are from the school of "I-love-the-extreme-Cave-setting-Octo-on-Verbzilla" thought, you'll understand a little what I mean. Thing is.. the WET is very subtle. VERY subtle. IF you want HUGE swelling reverb this isn't it. It's not as... erm extreme/huge as I thought it would be.

What it is.. is very natural and organic (if you relate to those terms). It feels very natural, like.. ya okay it should be there. Just feels like your playing a huge echoie room. Not really a shoe-gaze reverb.

@Godspeed64: give me a while to see if i eventually bond with the WET, you have dibs on my verbzilla within a weeks time.

Lunar Echo
This is a VERY interesting little box. It's a little tall. And after the brilliant workmanship of Marc Alfs, this one feels a little shoddy. BUT, it sounds BRILLLIIIIANNNNNTTTT...

Very cool original sounding ALL analog delay. That's right ALL analog. Point to point hand wired. This doesn't really sound like any other analog delay I've owned before so I cant provide a point of reference. Just take my word on this one. It's a very earthy little pedal. Echos are so natural. With the option of switching form Hi-Fi or Lo-Fi repeats. The edge of oscillation on this is so full of SUSPENSE!

The modulation circuit feels soooo.. right in the mix of things. Have yet to tweak this to any point I didn't like.

And the take-off switch. HOLY COW.. That's too much power at one little boy's foot. Hah...

There's a loop on this one, but I cant really think of what I'd wanna put on it. Suggestions are welcome hah...

There's a loop on this one, but I cant really think of what I'd wanna put on it. Suggestions are welcome hah...

1) Put a ring mode in the loop and tune it to bell timbre, you will get ding dong ding repeats

2) Put a pitchshifter in the loop and you will get pitch shifted repeats

3) Put a down octave in the lopp and you will get dum dum dum repeat

4) Put a dual looper with blend option in the loop and within the dual looper, you put a pitchshift and ring mod, you will get a ding dong dil dil ding repeats

5) Put another delay in the loop, you will get delay repeats at irregular interval according to the time setting of the delay in the loop

6) Put a eq pedal/low pass filter in the loop, you get dark dark repeats as it fade out

7) Put a sample looper in the loop, you get to loop the repeats

8) Put a feedback looper in the loop and put another delay in the loop of the feedback looper, you get monster cat making love repeats

9) Put a sample and hold effect in the loop, you get a tee doo woaa raap raap til ooooh ahhh yeee duuuhhh repeats

10) Put a bit crusher effect in the loop, you get resolution decay repeats

hehe, its all in the mind

A phaser in the loop can get you abit of that step filter sound which is pretty cool, an auto wah gives an interesting sound too and it reacts to your playing haha. I like using a chorusy flange maybe can try fast chorus slow flange or something like that.

11) Put a chaotic fuzz set to high gain but very low volume in the loop, and cut the tone on your delay, to get nice noise washes

12) Put your whole board in the loop

Why don't you stagger the Riot and chorus so you can fit everything in without the El Cap sticking out?

And what's the two small pedals next to the blueSky? The white and the colourful one.

Oh the El Cap's actually flush with the side, it just appears to be sticking out because of the camera angle. All the pedals fit nicely on the board with room to spare.

The small white pedal's a Catalinbread Hyper Pak, the colorful one is a Effector13 Karaoke Party rehoused into a smaller enclosure and uhh badly painted by me haha

dsc02656g.jpg

Don't know how to wire this rawrrr :confused:
Any ideas on how to place them? Pedalboard nub here.
Thinking of

tuner --> wah --> kalamazoo --> ht-dist --> DMB
Let's ignore my MIJ SD-1 for now =D

Last edited:
Back