Pedalboard Pictures!

My turn finally, this CNB board makes me miss my PT mini. Time to get a PT JR!
Picture013.jpg

This CNB board is for sale btw.

Yeah I know, but waiting for one of my other unused pedals to be sold first, before I have enough cash to get one..

My shrinkage on the number of pedals ... Running through a Goose modded Dual Terror for jamming purposes. But heck this board is hella of a versatile .. Sounds great too .. Now I'm in midst of rewiring cause there was a crap cable some where. Those of you using a cioks under ya pT-2. How do ya level the two back legs on a more permanent basis!!

bba190a8.jpg

My shrinkage on the number of pedals ... Running through a Goose modded Dual Terror for jamming purposes. But heck this board is hella of a versatile .. Sounds great too .. Now I'm in midst of rewiring cause there was a crap cable some where. Those of you using a cioks under ya pT-2. How do ya level the two back legs on a more permanent basis!!

How's it that all your pedals always seem to line up so nicely. dang it. I finally gave in to a PT2 but waiting on ONE new toy still until then i'm gonna put off posting a picture.

Hmm were you the one who sent the Dual Terror to Goose recently? Saw one at his place when I was there, he demo-ed it for me as well!

Yo skipper, it takes painstaking planning man hahaha ...

What kinda patch cables are u using? getting annoying looking at my mismatched different thickness pancake ended patch cables. lol

how u liking the expression factory? i had it for a while then sold it cos the rocker on it is quite annoying.

Screwdriver DLX ftw! Awesome pedal.. Anw, TY has those long rubber feet.. Just got my pt-2 done up by them last week. Simple and cheap job.

I paid $15 for service and parts cost.. Finally don't need to use wooden blocks to prop up the damn PT-2 haha.

Vox AC4TV at home.. various amps at church and other venues.

haha i would never trade my seventh for anything.

Must... resist... telling... james... to... put... his.. pedals... right.. so.. they're...... not.. crooked... oh... MUST.. resist...

Back