Pedalboard Pictures!

i too would not sell my seventh for anything! what happened? i'm guessing your amp is one of those which either adds too much colour or has a fixed "bright switch" thing going on. Or unless you wanted something "tighter" and more saturated than the 7th...

hmm 2nd one. It is pretty bright la, could do with more mids, it's character's pretty similar to a blackface-style amp. But I'm really loving the triple wreck. I spent 3 hours playing with it lol.

Here's my pedalboard or rather "floorboard"

e10.jpg

+1 to that. How much did that cost you? Time to post my 'floorboard' too. hehe. And I'll gladly be your cable manager FOC, my semi OCD's getting to me!! haha

hi shioks76... how much and where did ya get the Polytune for? been eyeing for that for quite some time. is it any good?

yup got polytune from ebenex, 100+ can't remember the exact price. the nova repeater was also from there, 2nd hand. Polytune is great no issues, tracks very fast. Had a pitchblack that died on me, most likely from short circuiting, hence the current use of my "overkill psu". Also theres no issues with noise since ive started using my current psu. Especially since on most stages,theres a lack of power sockets and u tend to see several amps + your effects power source sharing a multi-plug. The pics u see are from my church stage btw.

The psu was purchased from ebay for less then $400 shipping included. http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/MXR-MC-403-C...Accessories&hash=item27bcbe4df7#ht_2671wt_905. Other stuff from ebay include the nova modulator and the trex dual boost.

ha! they're actually pretty straight except for the boosty! took this at an angle so it looks more crooked than it is!

I don't, the whole set up is preety much left in church. At home i practice with a line 6 spider jam with the optional foot controller. If more effects are needed i just use my line 6 m9.

Hey guys, is there a way I could increase the current of my pedal power supply so it could support pedals with higher current without making much modifications? Ie. is there like a cable that can merge the current of multiple outputs into one?

Back