Pedalboard Pictures!

New set-up on 2011. Anyhow, just depends on the mood. =p

set meal 1

set meal 2

set meal 3

hah 3 set ups! Dude.. pls tell me they are the same pedals just used over, I'd have to deal with some serious gassage otherwise.

we needa get you some good patch cables and mount that chameleon underneath. Thats a pt2 yea?

Tnx bro..I have no volume pedal here. If your talking about the EWS SVC, I bought it in EBENEX..I they still have some..It's useful especially if you're far from amp or using different guitars.. :)

Yep bro was referring to that! I just got one from them a few days back! Thanks! Haha.

Latest board so far.. Downsized from a M13 to a pedaltrain mini... and now slowly replacing my pedals with DIY ones! They are pretty blatant clones, I'm sure its easily identifiable.
5978650090_09fd74d9ed.jpg

Not complete, but got a modulation unit coming up as well.
5978098697_089c1be364.jpg

USD dropping!
Dang, waited for Lovepedal Kalamazoo for almost 2 months.
The lovepedal site has it, but with $30 USD shipping cost.
Wanted to ship in from PGS with friends for free ship but it's been out of stock zzzzzzz
gassssssss

don't know if i should buy from lovepedal site for 229USD

Last edited:
board 1 is gain (ODs 1-3, boost, fuzzes 1-4, bitcrusher/dist), comp, eq, some modulation (vibe, phaser, pitch, envelope), wah, frz, and vol.
board 2 is modulation (chorus, trems 1 & 2, flange, reverb), delays 1-5, loops 1-4, ringmod, filters, gate, tuner.
gaps are for a timeline and burgs2 en route
juiced with dual pp2+

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0419.jpg

board 3 (for bass) is in progress :)

Last edited:
JVM and AF2! Used to own one, but sadly had to sell it away. It's my favourite flanger up to that, so versatile!

yea cmatmod analog chorus, really good for it's price :)
eh? there are 59' strats? nvr knew, anyway mine's a 57's should be pretty much the same, i think...

Back