Pedalboard Pictures!

^^^ the above.
The mute switch is useful too. Esp when unplugging the jack or something, or just shutting myself up =D

I decided to simplify things and this is the result. Happy so far, especially after I just updated the firmware to 1.2. But now, for some strange reason, my whammy effect isn't working properly. Have to troubleshoot...sheesh...

NovaSystem.jpg

EDIT: Managed to trouble shoot the problem...was as basic as a faulty patch cable connecting the EB VP Jr to the Nova System.

Last edited:
What wah is that? Anyone has any recommendations for a rotary kinda effect? Getting my pseudo rotary effect by maxing the speed on my phaser and tweaking the rest. The Strymon Lex looks gooddd

Yup, for the time being till I get my hands on a T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr. But there's no problem so far. The Riot and Timmy is really quiet when used individually, unless if I stack them together. The OneSpot is more than enough for both of them, plus my FGC, Polytune and wah.

The FGC is an awesome comp...my guess is you got yours from WCK? We did a mass order from PGS recently. Best compressor hands down...even Goose himself couldn't stop playing it.

Hey Darrell. Was about to ask him the same question.. Btw, I got a signa comp to replace it. After playing a few good comps, the FGC still has the best build. Damn quiet...

Haha...yeah bro. I bought it from you right? Met you under ur block at Pasir Ris? I had a Maxon Compressor then but when you put ur's up for sale, I had to go for it!

Guys what is the most affordable n long-lasting pedalcase. Looking for around 20-30$ and size of 4-5 boss pedals n a power source

Haha...yeah bro. I bought it from you right? Met you under ur block at Pasir Ris? I had a Maxon Compressor then but when you put ur's up for sale, I had to go for it!

Yeah the maxon was good stuff too but the FGC was better....

I nearly replaced the maxon I had with a citrus....then the FGC came along.

Did you know it works awesome for bass too? Now even my bassist just ordered one.

Bought the proteus from Ized? What's that pedal between the lovepedal and echopark? Can't see proper, seems like a catalinbread pedal?

Ooh, I see. haha. Any recommendations for a rotary kinda pedal? Those that I know about are the Strymon Lex, Tech 21 Roto Choir, Boss RT20. Anything else?

Bought the proteus from Ized? What's that pedal between the lovepedal and echopark? Can't see proper, seems like a catalinbread pedal?

Dude, I haven't sold the proteus yet, and its kind of common enough to own one here....unlike the number of FGC owners, I can probably count the number of owners here with my 2 hands....lol

Back