Pedalboard Pictures!

Yeah, GLs, but a bit regretting now... They look freaking fragile, when I unscrew them after finishing them up, the rubber housing was kinda peeled off by the screw... Sigh...

Powering the pedals with a PP2+, it seems that I can't power the TCE ND with it, it sounds hella distorted when using the 5/6 output with the switch away from normal mode... But mine is the older 2006 model though, it doesn't say anything about the TCE pedals in the VL manual, I just got the info from an online manual from VL's site...

I used to power a nova delay off my 5/6 with the switch away from normal (mine was also an older piece). No issues. I use a current doubler on both 5 & 6, switches away from normal to power my timefactor. Might want to consider that for your pitchfactor?

The current doubler cable you'd have to order direct from voodoo lab.

Yeah, GLs, but a bit regretting now... They look freaking fragile, when I unscrew them after finishing them up, the rubber housing was kinda peeled off by the screw... Sigh...

Thats how its supposed to work. The screw peels of the rubber and then grounds the inner ground wire. Thats your ground.

Thanks Skipper! Will try them out later...

Thanks James! That's good to know!
First time doing up my own pedalboard... Lots of uncertainty! lol

if you ever want something else other than GLs that's also solderless. The Lava solderless pedalboard kit is good stuff!

Rossie, the Lava kit is way more secure than the GLs. I know you've set up yours and by no means trying to rub salt. But I've gone through GLs and then soldered cable and now back to the Lava. The Lava is exceptionally clever design. They feel so sturdy and easy to DIY the whole board. I'm sold on these now.

Thanks for the recommendation guys!
Will look into that if I ever need to switch out of patch cables! Not anytime soon I hope! lol

Here is my humble pedals

Photo0163.jpg

Finally got around wiring up my board for a gig!
Still have some issues with power though, need three external wall warts just for the TCEs and Eventide pedals...
946b2278.jpg

Bro, have you considered a Cioks DC10? It's touted to be more than capable to power up to 3 Eventide, TC or Moog pedals plus 4 more other pedals. You may have to split one of the outputs for your DS-1 and Lovepedal but the Cioks DC10 should be able to cover most of the pedals on your board right now. But your TC Stereo Chorus Flanger is unavoidable I guess.

Bro, have you considered a Cioks DC10? It's touted to be more than capable to power up to 3 Eventide, TC or Moog pedals plus 4 more other pedals. You may have to split one of the outputs for your DS-1 and Lovepedal but the Cioks DC10 should be able to cover most of the pedals on your board right now. But your TC Stereo Chorus Flanger is unavoidable I guess.
I actually started collecting all the pedals since 2006, the PP2+ was one of the first that I got...
Only got to put it together recently... I'm surely be looking for a more capable power solution to power my pedals, as lugging two-three extra adapters around with a wall-wart is definitely inconvenient...
The Polytune has a power out, so I thunk I can power my adjacent pedal with it... That should help out with the limited power slots...

Back