Pedalboard Pictures!

Bro stop kidding yourself and move to a REAL Pedaltrain with a PT-1, PT-2 or PT-3.
Gear whores like you and I cannot run away from:
Drenggggggg
*stomp**stomp**stomp**stomp*
DRENGG DRENGG DRENGG
*stomp*

dh2wx1.jpg

Unfortunately right now it's a Godlyke and a Line 6 adapter. Doesn't seem worth it to get a Cioks AC10 for the M9 (an AC8 won't cut it), and I don't think it'd fit anyway. That's why I'm looking for a way to cut some slots in the back panel of the old PT Mini, I have some ideas for mounting the Line 6 adapter and also make it easier to access the M9's outputs without having to put that mini buffer on the back.

Bro stop kidding yourself and move to a REAL Pedaltrain with a PT-1, PT-2 or PT-3.

@Godspeed64 & @carboxymoron
On PT-2 now, I've nvr thought my tone reach more fluid than now. Sure less is sometimes better, but having everything you need to get the job done, means you get the job done right. That's reason enough to bear with the constant aching back from hauling around the Mono Case and the PT-2 case. Transport would be a blessing beyond my wildest dreams now, it would also mean I'd give up the bulk of my pedals to shoot for a Morgan (yeah baby).

@dudelove
I really wanna plug my CU24 through this someday.

I guess it's just a constant flux. In the recent months since I cut down to the mini I've made so much more progress actually playing, but I expect I'll start to miss the additional pedals. I'm already plotting how to fit a Malekko or two and an EP Booster in there. Luckily playing experimental genres and having no respect for traditional tone means I've never cared for bringing my own amp, so that's one problem less than the rest of you! :p

308786_10150358945508701_677888700_8160847_1074205462_n.jpg

Mon Pedalboard. Its all I need. Cheers.

Artec Big Dots Tuner
Small Yellow Bear
Cmatmods Signa Drive
Goosoniqueworx Seventheaven
Line6 M9 with expression pedal

Last edited:
Isn't the M9 tuner more accurate than the Artec, and can't you fit it all in a CNB case half the size? Haha

Also what power supply for the M9?

Yes the Artec tuner sucks but I like the big dots. Its like Disco. Hehe.
If I get a smaller case the Small Yellow Bear will complain. =(
I power all with the lykes of God. (Im sure you know what I mean..hehe) 2000ma is enough for all and yes it is still quiet.

Wait wait wait. Your M9 is powered from one of the daisy chain outlets on your Godlyke. DC adapter. With the little converter for Line 6 plug.

Either your Godlyke is magic or the entire internet has been deceiving me.

Very true bro. Everything that you see on my board is powered by Godlyke. The Line6 adapter that comes along with the M9 makes a hell lot of noise.

Its the green adapter that you see. Thats the magic. It comes along with the Godlyke.

The thing is called "Cable-Green reverse polarity cable with 2.5 internal diameter spring-loaded jack for line 6 Modelers and other digital pedals."

That is what it is stated on the Godlyke packaging...Hehe.=)

Last edited:
But this contradicts every single thread on every other forum that has ever mentioned M9. People report flickering LEDs or unable to power up when using OneSpots or other DC adapters, and the overwhelming advice is to not even try.

Do you think you could do a short video of the M9 powering up and functioning properly on the Godlyke as a favour to the entire world? It might be a bit much to ask but I'm paranoid and don't feel like risking $400.

edit: the green adapter just fits Line 6 power jacks. It cannot possibly convert DC back to AC.

Ive jammed and recorded with it. My band's album is nearly done. All with Godlyke and those pedals =)
I am a dummy when it comes to AC or DC and also Angus Young but seriously 7 songs recorded with it and hours and hours of jamming and Im not kidding..hhaha.

The only problem I have with my gear is noise from my practise amp coz it is with a two pin plug thus no grounding. haha. =)

Last edited:
Back