Pedalboard Pictures!

@skipper, do it, get the morgan. I would like to try it hahaha. kidding.

@dudelove, amazing board bro!

@MrBukka, i see an ABY switcher for amps! what're you running into?

@carboxymoron

No problem dude. Its your gear and your money =)

I think theres something in my M9 which accepts DC as well as AC. Its just that when I switch back to the supplied AC/AC adapter provided by line6 my signal hums and hisses alot. Thats why im just sticking to my godlyke. Its been more than a year now that my M9 is powered by godlyke. Now thinking of getting the booster by godlyke to boost 9 volts to 12 volts for my seventheaven and signa.

And if you know Goose. Just ask him. I went to his house to get my guitar set up and I brought along my board. He plug in the godlyke and off he goes playing my guitar and rig. No problems at all =)

302625_10150413508577640_505107639_9847037_1183511722_n.jpg

Minor update, added the mini expression controller for M9 and touched up everything. Satisfying to play, very gig-worthy... Dare I say no more gas! (for now la)

Yeah I'm also not sure. Couldn't fit it in the bottom right properly because the PS-6 is too long (including the daisy chain plug at the back), and I don't have the right patch cable lengths to swap the blueSky and PS-6. Just gonna use it for a while first.

Looks like it'll be perfect at the buffer's spot, maybe if you can somehow just remove the whole back plate thing.. Doesnt serve much of a purpose apart from blocking jacks and pushing the ps6 down.

Ive jammed and recorded with it. My band's album is nearly done. All with Godlyke and those pedals =)
I am a dummy when it comes to AC or DC and also Angus Young but seriously 7 songs recorded with it and hours and hours of jamming and Im not kidding..hhaha.

The only problem I have with my gear is noise from my practise amp coz it is with a two pin plug thus no grounding. haha. =)

are you absolutely sure it will work, going to link this thread to the Line6 M9 forums and talkbass. i am using M9 would love to have a all in one power solution and lessen the weight and about to plonk in $$ on a Chioks AC-8 to power up my board.

32817410150279888264624.jpg

Hey Andy, I don't think the AC-8 can power up the m9.. Only has 800mA. I think Carboxymoron's idea is good, post up of video of it powering up with the DC adapter.

TYMC told me AC-10 can power up a M9 they done it and so far so good. but AC-10 is too much for me. and AC-8 footprint seems doable and hope it got enuff juice to power up the M9. i let u guys know the result when i get it done next mth ;p

I see. If I'm not wrong the AC-10 can get 1.6A so no problems there, but the AC8 has only 800mA.. Hope it works out man.

hmmm.... yeah i tend to agree might not enuff juice but if a goldyke DC can power it up i dun mind bringing my board to experiment or else i grab the AC-10 lor. the footprint damn big leh

Haha if the godlyke can power then its awesome.. Probably will cause a huge jump in godlyke's sales. Yeah, its abit too big for your board, abit of a waste to get it. They should make the AC8 have more mA on the AC side.

Been a while since I've participated in the forums!!! (The last time was like 25th May '06 .pg 53 #527, when boutique stuff was not readily available in shops.)

Everything has changed except for the Proco Rat II that I got from MrMisse back in 2005 :D. A very musical pedal, sensitive to dynamics and stuff. Thou it's normally associated with being a fuzzy/ heavy distortion, I'm in love with the light overdrive the Rat's able to produce. I've gone through a few overdrives (BB+, Nobels ORD-s, Sparkle Drive, Ross Distortion, Black Star....) all great pedals but I came back to the Rat. The Rat, when engaged, eats up the guitar's bass frequencies but I find that it helps me stay in the mix better as it prevents me from becoming muddy and overlapping the Keys and Bass. Plus it stacks well with the BB preamp :). Btw, the Rat is not modded i just swapped in the ultra bright LED from a FAB pedal.

Right now, Im waiting for my DL4 DIY Kit mod to come in from Daniel aka Drasp. http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?2167275-Modded-DL4s-Gear-Repairs-Mods If your interested (thou I don't see many uses of DL4), you can get him at, drasp@earthlink.net. Dan's a really nice guy to deal with.

Patch work is abit complicated. Used to have the Nova Mod after my Vol pedal nut realised that the volume pedal was 25k and was sucking up all the treble in my tone. So I put the buffered pedal(nova mod) before the vol, and the trebles all came back. Just that I can't get my stereo chorus and flange sounds anymore.

Guitar > Budda Wah > Rat II > Ep Booster V1 > BB preamp > Nova Modulator > EB VP Jr > Boss DD7 > DL4 > Amp
PEdalboard-1.jpg

Wired & Powered with George Ls + Pedal Power II.

Some really really nice boards before me :D. Very inspiring indeed. This thread has definitely influenced my pedal decisions quite abit. Thanks everyone for sharing your gear.

Cheers!

Back