Pedalboard Pictures!

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I did put it in the first line of, er, attack in unbuffered mode but the tone leaves me unmoved. It has its own tone, but really lacks low end. I'm using a R9 with Maz 38, and I keep the amp in clean mode, using the pedal to go into drive. I've even changed the internal capacitor to the 0.015uf as Jon suggested to get more bass, yet still lacking.

Perhaps I'm too used to a chunky, heavier drive a la MXR and Dyna Red?

The manual suggests using this drive in conjunction with a clean amp, but to my ears, I found it fatter with a slightly cranked preamp.

Just about losing patience with it, if anybody is keen, give me a PM! I'm overseas now, when I get home, I'll give it more tries and tweaks and see what I find. If possible, I'll post a sound clip as well.

Thanks again, guys! :)

ahoy mateys!

DSC_0579.jpg

you evil man, always putting your sidelined pedals all ard your pedalboard to make us drool.

duh! its called showing off mah.. pay so much money die die oso must show! hmph!

Last edited:
Nice board as usual man.. I see you've resisted getting anything else since your last post. Unless.... you've just bought a Morgan, hmm.

Sorry haha a board that nice deserves a proper photo. Hey how do you feel not that Marc is releasing a mini Lunar Module? Planning to change?

Sorry haha a board that nice deserves a proper photo. Hey how do you feel not that Marc is releasing a mini Lunar Module? Planning to change?

I'm too scared to experiment anymore. Right now this set up is doing exactly what I need it to. So I'll stay clear of temptation for now, at least in the context of pedals (lol).

I need me a new axe =)

It's okay bro, still a big fan of the ice-man!

Here's mine! Nothing new.. just haven't posted in a while.

e5b0d9f63da24e3689a54ede09039012_7.jpg

The Lunar Echo - is a thing of mad science.

TAKE YOUR TOYS TO DA CAH-PET!!! TAKE DEM TO DA CAH-PETTTT!!!
500full.jpg

sorry. and now back to our regular programming...

DA CAH-PETTT!!!

Last edited:
intrigued by the wrecked and takeoff features and the loop, i checked out the lunar echo.
i especially like the wrecked mode. its something i can see myself using quite alot :)
if i get it, it would just be for that. not sure if its worth just that tho. hmm...decisions...

Lalalal bro the KoT has left my board hahaha.

Realised it doesn't really work for what i intended to use it for. I realised it sounded great while pushing my orange rockerverb 50. But what i need is somewhat of a stand alone low-mid gain OD. The KoT when used in such a fashion sounds rather 'small' especially in a life stage setting. So i've got something abit more 'hot rodded' coming along the way to replace it.

Anyway i'm on the KoT wait list since last august and i will hit the top of the list in January next year. So if i regret selling the KoT theres always a replacement on the way ;)

Been awhile since someone posted a board so... heres mine!

imagetee.jpg

The black pedal over there is a Korg SDD3000 DIY preamp(Thanks to Godspeed64 for suggesting this build). Love it! feel like building another to fit it below my PT Mini since its always on

How small could you make the preamp, with a trimpot for the gain, no footswitch? :p I could replace my redundant mini buffer with something more useful

Back