Pedalboard Pictures!

Pics021.jpg
P1050047.jpg

not knocking farndurk, i believe brian is a good person and I have almost ordered a pedal or two from him previously. But do read up on the latest thread about him on TGP. He's not been in good health recently and that has severely affected his pedal building and shipping times.

The thread is one thing. His policy now is to make first, pay once it is ready.

Honestly though the crowd at TGP is out to get people's necks. The moment you post something they assume you're the builder, and tend to find fault at any different angle. This1smyne, JHS pedals, etc. It's a mob mentality.

The thread is one thing. His policy now is to make first, pay once it is ready.

Honestly though the crowd at TGP is out to get people's necks. The moment you post something they assume you're the builder, and tend to find fault at any different angle. This1smyne, JHS pedals, etc. It's a mob mentality.

True. Personally i rather go to harmony central then TGP but thats me. TGP is more for the Dumble or Klon crowd, where lawyers n doctors argues which Dumble produces the best crystal lettice ;)

Been awhile since someone posted a board so... heres mine!

imagetee.jpg

The black pedal over there is a Korg SDD3000 DIY preamp(Thanks to Godspeed64 for suggesting this build). Love it! feel like building another to fit it below my PT Mini since its always on

There's a reason why I requested it to have no footswitch man!
Under the board, always on!

Been awhile since someone posted a board so... heres mine!

imagetee.jpg

The black pedal over there is a Korg SDD3000 DIY preamp(Thanks to Godspeed64 for suggesting this build). Love it! feel like building another to fit it below my PT Mini since its always on

I like your mini dude. Awesome.

Hi Softies, just wanted to post an update to my board cheers :p Btw, please pardon me as the pic quality is not the best.
img00012i.jpg

Hi Softies, just wanted to post an update to my board cheers :p Btw, please pardon me as the pic quality is not the best.
img00012i.jpg

Sick board, Akira! You pretty much got all the bases covered.....

Only one thing, no tubescreamer style pedal or fuzz on your board? hehe

Hey Darryl, wassup haha. Yeah lah u saw me buying the pt-3 so that is the outcome of things haha. Well as for doing away a ts type pedal was because I realized that I could use the katana with the boost knob out gives a better kick in the butt to my drive pedals because it is way more aggressive yet with more clarity than a ts pedal. I still have a Visual sound volume pedal on the floor that I use for swells but left it out cause it is too huge.

And I love a colourful board cause they r like boxes of candies kekeke, sweet!

Last edited:
Oh and one more thing Darryl, I do have a fuzz on my board lah. The zvex mastotron is a monster fuzz imo lol, pretty versatile but for me I only use that for over the top stuff i.e Muse. For anything in between in terms of overdrive, it is mostly the ecstasy but there is another function that I love is that it can also cop a great fuzz overdrive i.e eric johnson/joe bonamassa in the crunch setting.

So I guess, I am a pretty fuzzy person after all huh haha.

The only thing that bugs me is whether to put my time base and modulation effects in the loop cause the cabling will be rather messy imo.

Back