Pedalboard Pictures!

I should let you try my Goose custom fuzz someday.... The led zep era tonebender and joe bonamassa tones I get with it are just awesome.....

The FZ3 is one unique pedal! wayyy better the the FZ5, COSM modelling for a fuzz? what was boss thinking!

Yeah you are totally right man......sad to say Boss has lost it for quite some time. Goose custom fuzz huh, I remember its the one with the colourful knobs right? Why aren't you using it anymore? I had a Monsterpiece MK2 Germanium fuzz once that was really nice and smooth nailing the old school stuff but i found it lacking of the oomph needed for riffing or heavy chords sometimes so I sold that away as well.

btw your board really humbles me in the sense that you can cramp everything you need in such a small package. :p and 7theaven ftw haha!

Im going to use a onespot in the future but i'll be using the vl till either it gets sold off or i run out of space, whichever comes first haha

btw are you able to close your case with the way you place your cioks? seems to be stickin out a fair bit

Try the 7th on 12V man.... i really prefer it to 9V...tighter and bigger sounding.

Yup I can close my case.... The trick with the mini is the case has sufficient depth but not length....you can actually put pedals on top of your power supply....I used to put my pitchblack on top of my supacharger and the case can still close. However, its pretty much a tight fit so you can't cheat by placing pedals off the sides of the board.

Yeah you are totally right man......sad to say Boss has lost it for quite some time. Goose custom fuzz huh, I remember its the one with the colourful knobs right? Why aren't you using it anymore? I had a Monsterpiece MK2 Germanium fuzz once that was really nice and smooth nailing the old school stuff but i found it lacking of the oomph needed for riffing or heavy chords sometimes so I sold that away as well.

btw your board really humbles me in the sense that you can cramp everything you need in such a small package. :p and 7theaven ftw haha!

Haha I still use it man! Its off the board at the moment....Its one of those pedals I'll never sell cos its custom made for me! I've 2 pedals off the board for the time being, a Boss PS6 and my goose big facebender fuzz, which I alternate for jams depending on which band I play with. Why big facebender fuzz? Cos it goes from big muff to fuzz face to tonebender with a twist of a knob! all 3 fuzzes in one pedal! bwarahahhaa. And yeah 7th ftw! had it for coming to 4 years now.

Haha I still use it man! Its off the board at the moment....Its one of those pedals I'll never sell cos its custom made for me! I've 2 pedals off the board for the time being, a Boss PS6 and my goose big facebender fuzz, which I alternate for jams depending on which band I play with. Why big facebender fuzz? Cos it goes from big muff to fuzz face to tonebender with a twist of a knob! all 3 fuzzes in one pedal! bwarahahhaa. And yeah 7th ftw! had it for coming to 4 years now.

Wah dang that is cool, 3 legendary pedals in one! Haha I pride myself for owning the 7theaven V.1 for close to 4 years as well! Cheers! Somehow this thread has kinda died down alot huh......

Oh just an update, just got myself a morley maverick mini wah just for the fun of it to try out switchless optical wahs and damn that pedal is really small!!!

Speaking of heavens.

Seventh plus Signa. To me a match made in heaven =) My M9 is the angel. All these are powered by God.........lyke =)

391974_10150411899393701_677888700_8430668_1481002701_n.jpg

Last edited:
Seventh plus Signa. To me a match made in heaven =) My M9 is the angel. All these are powered by God.........lyke =)

391974_10150411899393701_677888700_8430668_1481002701_n.jpg

Nice board. Small, compact, sweet and sharp! I guess you are using the M9 for all your time based effects and modulations? Hoorah for another 7theaven user! Do you use the signa drive as a boost or a stand alone OD pedal? I initially wanted to get the signa as well based on the wonderful reviews online but when I a/b it to the wampler ecstasy, I went for the ecstasy due to the wider palette of tones available. But I must say the the signa is really smooth and clearer than any TS type of pedals, and depending on the application is really a great pedal to have in your arsenal. Value for $$$ as well!

What is the pedal attached at the edge of the board?

Nice board. Small, compact, sweet and sharp! I guess you are using the M9 for all your time based effects and modulations? Hoorah for another 7theaven user! Do you use the signa drive as a boost or a stand alone OD pedal? I initially wanted to get the signa as well based on the wonderful reviews online but when I a/b it to the wampler ecstasy, I went for the ecstasy due to the wider palette of tones available. But I must say the the signa is really smooth and clearer than any TS type of pedals, and depending on the application is really a great pedal to have in your arsenal. Value for $$$ as well!

What is the pedal attached at the edge of the board?

First. Thank you. =)

Ok M9....yes most of the times for the beautiful delays, reverbs and modulations but the M9 has a good dirt section as well. Fuzzes are great, other ODs like the Line6 Drive is a beautiful overdrive. (At least to my ears). I also use the Fuzz Pi a lot from the M9. Overall I would say my rig would be nothing without my M9. =). I really don’t know why somebody would let go an M9 once they have it but it’s their choice anyways so whatever =)

Next …Yes my Signa and Seventh. Beautiful things aren’t they. The Signa Drive and the 7th Heaven are distinct from each other (again at least to my ears). I am not really good at describing the tone they make. I compared other ODs and I like these two and that’s why I got them. It’s plain and simple =) Most of the time I use each of them as a standalone but sometimes I would use them to compliment, boost, colour, torture, dance, smoke, yada yada each other. I play rhythm so lead boosting is really not my forte. I’m the guy who makes the background noises…hehe. Yes I do try =)

Next …. carboxymoron is right. That black thing you see by the side of the expression pedal my friend is a Line 6 Relay G30 wireless system receiver. Go check it out or even get one. I like it and I am keeping it because it sounds better than using cable. (Again to my ears)
I used to have lots of the pedals and used a PT 2 until one day I realize that I don’t really need all those pedals that I have. These pedals I have now is all I need to make the music I want to make.

So cheers =)

Cool board, Joshua! So tempted to get a M9:cool: Is it possible to fit 3 MXR pedals with the M9 on the PT Mini?

Thanks James. I think if they are the regular MXRs then it should fit pretty well on a mini with the M9 on board. What MXR pedals do you have? I dont have much experiences with MXRs but I know they are good and reliable pedals to have. Yes I love my PT mini. Sometimes less is more or like one of my good friend say, "Small is the new big". hehe.

Last edited:
The thread is one thing. His policy now is to make first, pay once it is ready.

Honestly though the crowd at TGP is out to get people's necks. The moment you post something they assume you're the builder, and tend to find fault at any different angle. This1smyne, JHS pedals, etc. It's a mob mentality.

i think in farndurk's case they have legitimate reasons to be upset. unfortunate for all parties concerned.. sigh :(

DSC_0584-1.jpg

Last edited:
haaa! yup its diy. No money buy pedaltrain. gaa! i not so budget use file laa. haaa! some plank of wood i found in my house.

hey guys, i know this is a noob queestion, but where to get good grade velcros for my pedalboard>?

any help would be great. thx=)

alternatively you can get industrial velcro at homefix.

I've used industrial velcro for YEARS and have never had any issues that are related to the industrial velcro. The only problem is the velcro hook side being too strong for some of the cheaper pedalboards, causing the carpet to come loose.

Back