Pedalboard Pictures!

037c7f90346d11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

my B rig for 2012! don't think much will change..

037c7f90346d11e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

my B rig for 2012! don't think much will change..

Nice rig you got there James... Good choice on the flashback! My go to delay too...

Just goes to show nothing can replace single analog stompboxes....even with an AXE-FX....haha. There's just that mojo you don't get with rack processors, though those are unparalleled for studio work.

thanks haha. my only gripe is the audio tap.. i would rather have an external tap tempo..

Lol same...former DD7 user here.

I find the audio tapping pretty intuitive btw... I guess it helps guitarists, given their not so impeccable sense of timing. Just that the part where it mutes the signal while you'r strumming the tempo into makes it difficult to dial in on the fly. A tap tempo would certainly be way more practical and intuitive for that.

Btw, what toneprints are you using on your flashback? The iOS app is just awesome. No need to plug usb in anymore.

haha yeah it mutes my signal, thats the issue! haha. and sometimes the drummer doesn't stick well to the timing haha. so for me to adapt to the drummer's drifting.. i need to change tempo on the fly. I'm using the Pete Thorn modulated delay!

haha yeah it mutes my signal, thats the issue! haha. and sometimes the drummer doesn't stick well to the timing haha. so for me to adapt to the drummer's drifting.. i need to change tempo on the fly. I'm using the Pete Thorn modulated delay!

Haha well usually I try to click in with whatever the drummer is playing....And I try not to rely on delay too much for rhythm work. Anyway the edge dotted eighth note is ridiculously cliche and overused, I find it dosent really fit my style of playing lol. Would rather use my delay as well, a dee-lay. To deeeelayyyyyyyyyy my notes. haha.

The Pete Thorn toneprint is nice, but my favourite is the modulated one by Steffen Shackinger. Quite a number of ppl on TGP have lauded it has the best sounding one of the lot too. I've been messing around though, now using a crazy alienmimic one by bumblefoot, its almost synth-like.

haha ooh. i shall try those out too! haha well I need the dotted eights for some songs that i cover haha. I've only tried the app out with a cable... now i shall try it while using wireless LOL

My pedalboard for the new year.

pedalboard-1.jpg

It took me a while to put this together, but finally it's done. Really enjoying the sounds out of the Timeline and Blue Sky!

haha ooh. i shall try those out too! haha well I need the dotted eights for some songs that i cover haha. I've only tried the app out with a cable... now i shall try it while using wireless LOL

Not really dotted 8th but you should try out preset 114 for your church service. Instant El Cap mojo.

I just need it for reverbs and tuning. Just wondering if the reverb algorithms are different

Cause for DELAYS, tape delays are better on the Echo Park and DL-4, while auto-volume echo is much better on the DL-4 compared to the M-series algorithms. If the reverbs received the same treatment ("improved" but not preferred) then I'd stick to the Verbzilla!

Hey brothers in arms, my bands first demo track is available for download in my signature. Me along with fellow softies pOOn and Kahuna on drums are involved in this project. And for simple
Home recordings and amps enthusiasts, This track was recorded at home with a Diezel Einstein and a Bogner XTC 20th Anni. Hope u guys enjoy it. Pls share the link with ya friends too guys. Thanks guys.

pedalboard030112.jpg

Here's mine! Should I swap the Verbzilla+Turbo Tuner for an M5?

Ooh, when did you get a PS-6 too?

Anyway, though you might only "need" the M5 for reverb now, you never know what other sounds you will find on it. I'd say go for it. If not sure, just bring your Verbzilla to CityMusic and compare?

k i got a slight OCD. i get annoyed with messy cables, the patch cables are all nicely done an measured accept the daisy chain. anyone know of anyone or anyshop that can modified a regular 5 daisy chain into a nice fiting 3 daisy chain. currently the un-used plugs are looking damn ugly on my board. advice?

k i got a slight OCD. i get annoyed with messy cables, the patch cables are all nicely done an measured accept the daisy chain. anyone know of anyone or anyshop that can modified a regular 5 daisy chain into a nice fiting 3 daisy chain. currently the un-used plugs are looking damn ugly on my board. advice?
Fold and bind them tight with a cable tie. Never know when you might need just one or two more power outlets. To me, a neatly bound cable looks even neater than no extra cable (because it shows that you took the effort to make it neat).

i just worry a water spillage or similar will like short circuits the board...if i tied it under the board.

40107210150497848969624.jpg

did a bit of walking today and came out with this custom 3-way daisy chain ;p it fits nicely... now my OCD has been quench ;p

mASSB.jpg

Once the Strymon Timeline are back in stock, it'll change to this:

3sMUW.png

Will remove the DE-7 and Blue Sky to make way for the Timeline, and put those on another PTMini (to be bought later) and turn them to this:

OMGqb.png

pedalboardplanner doesn't have Ibanez, Pedaltank and Ohm Labs on their list so the DD3 is actually the DE-7, the Shiba Drive is actually my Pedaltank BBlue Overdrive and the Emress trem is actually Ohm Labs Strobe trem.

Having 2 Mini boards seem more appealing to me these days than having 1-board-for-all kinda board.

Back