Pedalboard Pictures!

sanXp said:
11062006004(1).jpg

hmz multi-adapter to another multi-adapter.. interesting.. lol... :lol:

sanXp said:
Got a board this big cos I thought I would need the size but apparently not, I think I shall downsize soon, this is too heavy for me to carry around.

noooo dude.... don't downsize

you will regret it... i'm sure you'll need the extra space in the not-so-distant future... u still missing a nice boutique distortion pedal, a vol pedal, maybe some modulation FX heh....

I'm posting these on behalf of Nanoshred.

Nanoshred's Board...
DSC00132.gif

Xotic Effects RC Booster, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Boss TU-2, Red Witch Moonphase, MI Audio Crunch Box, Maxon SD-9, Fulltone OCD, and a Custom Painted CMATmods delay. Mr.Misse Pedalcase, and Mr.Misse Klotz/Canare Cables, with a little dash of George Ls.

Here's a closeup of the delay pedal.
DSC00134.gif

Christopher.

Ah! The Deelay! Nice little pedal there! I would like to get one... :p Pretty cheap and the 500ms delay is enough for me... good stuff!

Looks nice, what delay is that? I'm on the hunt for a good analog delay as well.

But currently settling on a DE7.

Phil said:
Looks nice, what delay is that? I'm on the hunt for a good analog delay as well.

But currently settling on a DE7.

after a little wild goose chase, thanks to shredcow's misspelling the name of the pedal (it shoud be Deeelay with 3 'e's)

http://www.cmatmods.com/EFFECTS/EFFECTS.htm#Deeelay

it is a digital pedal that sounds very analogue, to quote the maker " this pedal doesn't add highs to repeats like most digital delays"

$160 USD for international orders, but currently out of stock and out of parts.

@iamsuchajoker: It's modded by randolf. Lets see... His basic SD-1 mod, LED clipping, and C6 removed. Not to mention an ultra pimpy blue LED :D

@MrE: I was intending to get reverb but delay seems to be just fine. Especially after what dan told me about reverb or echo in a live situation, it's hard to control. And boutique distortion's gonna be smaller than my triac wad.. I don't think I need a volume pedal, but modulation seems fun..

MrE said:
after a little wild goose chase, thanks to shredcow's misspelling the name of the pedal (it shoud be Deeelay with 3 'e's)

http://www.cmatmods.com/EFFECTS/EFFECTS.htm#Deeelay

it is a digital pedal that sounds very analogue, to quote the maker " this pedal doesn't add highs to repeats like most digital delays"

$160 USD for international orders, but currently out of stock and out of parts.

Dope!!!
:lol:

I like the clip on the website... its one of those pedals I wanted to get to replace my DD3... but aiyah, lazy leh...

ShredCow said:
I like the clip on the website... its one of those pedals I wanted to get to replace my DD3... but aiyah, lazy leh...

why not just get a hi-cut mod done.... then u have a analog-ish digital delay with tap tempo... that's one up on the Deeelay, aint it

I had some trouble last night with photobucket, anyways I went with ImageShack and all is well now. My setup has gone through a couple of changes, some had to go, but some stayed.

Here is it...
lanjiaoboard7cn.jpg

Red Witch Moonphase, Sweetsound Mojovibe, Xotic RC Booster, TCJ Gristle King, MI Audio Crunch Box, Fulltone OCD, Fulltone Ultimate Octave, Voodoo Labs Analog Chorus, and CMAT Mods Deeelay.

I just got some killer cables from Misse, really saves a lot of space and frees up a lot of real estate for more stuff to come. They are canare cables with flathead ends, I'll be changing the 2 neutrik ones asap. :)

Christopher.

wow.. think i 1 2 get some flatheads too! ur pedals are actually sticking so close to each other!

SoulJah and i got a very good price for the deeelay. The chad of cmatmods was very nice to deal with. We got our delays for 135 u.s instead of 160 u.s.d from him.

The deeelay sounds excellent. Highly recommended.

The delay is among the best I've ever tried.

There's almost no colouration of tone when you kick it on, unlike the ones from line6. And that's the reason why I had to let the echo park go, I couldn't justify spending so much on drive and modulation pedals when the last pedal in my chain, the echo park, changed the tone when I kicked it on.

Some might say for the features it may be worth it, but not for me.

CMATMODS Deeelay is godsend.

And furthermore 500ms is more than enough for me.

Highly recommended as well!

rt

i realli admire all the PedalBoards posted in this thread. They are just amazing,
inspiring and mouth watering.

Back