Pedalboard Pictures!

hi snuff

can channel 2 (clean) be used together with channel 3 (modulation)?

and why did you place the vol pedal after the looper rather before - IMO, vol pedal placed before the drive pedal is useful to control the distortion tones....

Hi Mr E!

Hmm let me explain a bit further,

Theres 3 Foot switches,

crossroads27.jpg

The one on the far right is used to switch between my clean loop and dirty loop(A/B switch)

The one on the far left is used to add or remove the modulation loop to whatever A/B channel i have in the first place---therefore the modulations loop can be added to both /either my dirty loop or clean loop.....-also,as the H2O is a 2 channel effect by itself(Chorus and echo)easy to prepare what i wana add from the 2 efx in the H2O...so...., its kinda handy...

The footswitch in the middle is tuner out to erm my tuner...it mutes everything...

I prefer putting the volume pedal after the looper because after trial and error, I'd rather have control over my main sound rather than risk affecting the dynamics of eg my OD or my delay...I'm using my volume pedal just to control Volume, not gain...

Also I have many OD's set at different gain levels should I need variety... :D

excellent bro... very well thought-out custom looper. that's what i'd wanna do if i eventually decide to get one. i also like the jacks being on the top surface of the box, as blueark explained on his site, it's a great space-saving idea. :D

i've been toying with the idea of a looper for a bit, but no real need for it till the day i hit the gigging circuit...

thanks for explanation!

MrE said:
excellent bro... as blueark explained on his site, it's a great space-saving idea. :D

thanks for explanation!

Hahah, yeah ark and I spent lots of time discussin' , actually the jacks on top for space savin' was my idea..AHAHHA

But it looks ok so yeah...

Just tell ark what you need and He'll give his valuable suggestions..

Ciel...how's the blue boy for ya>?

some of mine from last year and some random one when not wanting to have fixed board. The floor and table shall be my board :lol:

And as of most recent lineup is just 5/6 pedals, 2 reverb(digiverb and verbzilla, dl4 and akai headrush), fuzz either fender blender or metale muff

mine is on right, mrmisse old board on the left
t4.jpg

therock2.jpg

hog1.jpg

117.jpg

9911.jpg

lost.jpg

snuffleupagus said:
yah , actually why so many modulations sia?

:D

modulation open up another side of sound which is hard to achieve using good amps and top overdrive/distorion/fuzz, imho.

And most importantly, i suck at playing guitar trying to sound like all my guitar hearos who have been doing their kind of music for so long and so many people trying to sound like them. So must seek other way out :lol:

PatheinRaindropMoe said:
haha, i have couple of drive pedals, distortion and fuzz, but not using it.

its all inside there. Missing in the pic are metale muff and rutt

you are not kidding?!

ever thinking off letting some go :D

PatheinRaindropMoe said:
snuffleupagus said:
yah , actually why so many modulations sia?

:D

modulation open up another side of sound which is hard to achieve using good amps and top overdrive/distorion/fuzz, imho.

And most importantly, i suck at playing guitar trying to sound like all my guitar hearos who have been doing their kind of music for so long and so many people trying to sound like them. So must seek other way out :lol:

well honesty is always the best policy...just kidding :D Wah lau during gig jia lat sia for u...

ciel, see?this is what we will become when we let gas control...

letting go? Iam still thinking of getting more, to

1) cook rice
2) massage me
3) get thrown out from house
4) hide my hideous playing skill
5) talk the walk and still cooking more rice
6) get laid
7) strike up conversation with strangers round joo chiat
8 ) make up for deprived childhood
9) blow my amp or trip power supply
10) make sure i will suck more at playing guitar the usual way

[
Wah lau during gig jia lat sia for u...
[/quote]

i dont gig and if anyone pity me and give me some, there are only a few pedals which is essential to the sound i want and need, so it shud not be a problem.

2 reverb, 2 delay, 1 looper, and 1 fuzz be enough for some droning moment

the ac2 simulate acoustic tone. It does what it claim. Good or bad or authentic sounding is another thing.

most people hated it. To me, it make sound similar to acoustic guitar and thats all i need. Nothing else. Imho

i see...i'm considering one, very suitable for my church music.

john petrucci uses acoustic sim too right?

Back