Pedalboard Pictures!

No, JP has a piezo.

You can go to the boss website to listen to the AC-2, now its the AC-3.

Nothing like the real deal though...

before banezed stevebai, before cook rice, before its all for the look, before mugen power serious soundart, before before before

gotta remember, less is more, but more is still more :lol:

imho, the ac 2 is a simulator, it simulate, if it doesnt sound like real, coz its written across the pedal, simulator. So i guess its ok if it doesnt sound like the real one. But for occassional usage, the boss does help thou.

analogmike's pedalboard from last year. Not sure if theres any changes. And he's using the ac2 too

mypedalboard1004.jpg

gapple88 said:
Nice!!...:smt023

How's the echotzar and the 16sec delay?

echoczar having lotsa fingerprints and looking dirty :lol:

gear_20_ecz_3.jpg

Sound wise, its good for most music but if for something needing lotsa repeats and plus using OTFT heavy reverb(in my case), its almost killing the czar for the way iam using

16sec, forget bout the delay, delay repeats quality nothing to rave about. It repeat, does the job and nothing else. The main thing is using in looping mode, lotsa fun can be gotten from manipulating the speed, pitch of the loops recorded. And if playing with the sliders real time, it does a pseudo pounding machine sound like from the construction site...

anyway, heres a clip i did for the echoczar and angelbaby to show the range of sound from it Click if interested.

http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m3u?id=2521082&q=hi

pathein is our local grooveking. All hail pathein.

Ok for ac2 as snuff can attest to. try to use single coils, the humbuckers are too fat to sound like acoustics properly.

siah la....

echoczar!! the penultimate delay pedal man seriously.. i was dreaming abt it, i think i still can dream man.. :)

for analog and having wide range of hands free control of the delay paramters. I wud actually go for the moogerfooger delay(for my usage). Imho, its a more suitable one for me that is not as dark(repeats/delay tonal quality) as the EC plus having more repeats when i need it and at the same time having the expresson pedals control for all parameters.

ac-2 ok what...

Pathethemothein, when u use ac-2 do u put the additional output to the PA?

thru PA sounds better, anyways the AC3 has more output than the AC2...

Aiyah reason why pple like us carry an acoustic simulator around is because lazy to bring our actual acoustic guitar just to play intros or something for the songs...

The crowd also mostly can't tell the difference.. :D Unless you all there lah.(unlikely, thank God)

Back