Pedalboard Pictures!

yr

i wonder how the set all this big rig for playing.

rack01.jpg

MrE said:
Phil said:
Looks nice, what delay is that? I'm on the hunt for a good analog delay as well.

But currently settling on a DE7.

after a little wild goose chase, thanks to shredcow's misspelling the name of the pedal (it shoud be Deeelay with 3 'e's)

http://www.cmatmods.com/EFFECTS/EFFECTS.htm#Deeelay

it is a digital pedal that sounds very analogue, to quote the maker " this pedal doesn't add highs to repeats like most digital delays"

$160 USD for international orders, but currently out of stock and out of parts.

Hi

Any local pedal modders/makers wanna give this pedal a shot?
The delay sound is sooo haunting....LOVE it!!!!
Randolf or Edder... can u mod or make one?

Thanks for your kind words.

I got it used 300 over luther from a very nice guy called Ben. I had no qualms about paying for it, even given the steep price, it did exactly what I wanted it to do. So far this is the only OD pedal I've tried to come the closest to the sound I hear in my head.

Most ODs to me are not true overdrives per se, IMHO more along the lines of lower gain distortion pedals. Distortion pedals voiced to be lower gain.

The coolest thing about the GK, there's a boost function which you can place, pre or post gain on the GK itself. Put it pre and it's a gain boost, put it post and it's a volume boost. And you can use the boost alone, to boost cleans or dist tones with other pedals. The gain function on the G is almost like an RC Booster, I AB'd it with Fenderben, very little noticable difference, but of course with the RC you can tweak the EQ somewhat.

Very nice indeed! :)

I see,

I guessed as much you got it off ben, Cos i was also contemplating buying it off from him when he posted on Luther's a while back.

Hmm maybe we should meet up when we can to A/B the pedals or something?

Would really love to hear how your gristle king sounds like, Don't worry, I'm not a tone snob who will tell you that it sucks...to each his own...Damn curious lah...

See lah, one day we meet lah, please dun sell anything yet till then :D

Since the last time i met you at misse's , i have gotten a few other pedals too,..should be fun trying each other's gear out... waiting for my wizard wah from him now.. :D :D

Dude I won't be selling anything man, well at least not for a long time. All the boxes on my board are keepers. But of course I'll be happy o AB some stuff with you.

I've been waiting for the RMC shipment really long too.

Don't worry...

Coming in 2 weeks time ;)

LOL

Sounds like another gear gawking gathering begging to be organised.

It may do well for it to be after the swee lee sale though. Then people can bring their shiny new toys :D

SoulJah said:
I've been waiting for the RMC shipment really long too.

Don't worry...

Coming in 2 weeks time ;)

LOL

Gah, thats what was told, 2 mths back. Then 1 mth back.

Now its a july shipment.

I hope the RMCs live up to the hype.

How do u guys keep your pedal board neat. My mulitplug is also within my board. The 1 spot adaptor cable is too long. End up coiling and tieing the wire within the board. Takes up quite a bit of space. Some more 1 have 3 adaptors. 2 1spot to keep distrortion/modulation pedals seperate. 1 for my 18v pedal.

Pedal Board Update!

My humble pedal board...Thanks to Blue Ark, I am now able to organise my channels well!

IMG_1538.jpg

erm here's a better angle

IMG_1537.jpg

Guitar> Crybaby Wah>Keeley Looper >Guyatone WR3>Keeley Looper >Crossroads Looper...

CrossRoads Looper Channel 1(Dirty Channel)-Xotic BB preamp>Mi Audio Blue Boy Deluxe>Tech 21 Double Drive(best buy ever)>ProCoRat Vintage >Hot Cake>CrossRoads Looper

CrossRoads Looper Channel 2(CLean Channel)-Boss EQ20> Boss AC-2>Cross Roads Looper.

CrossRoads Looper Channel 3 (Modulation)-Visual Sound H2O

CrossRoads Looper >>Ernie Ball Volume Pedal>>AMP

Also a Tuner out to a Korg DT 10

what the hell is the crossRoads Looper you may ask?????

crossroads27.jpg

Go read up at this address if u want to:

http://www.theblueark.com/crossroads27.htm

Shameless marketing for my dear friend:D

Basically I wanted a rig that can allow me to switch between channels fast on stage----the clean sound is just as essential to me as the dirty sound.

Therefore my clean and dirty channels are in a A/B kinda switch...Love the convienience...Also the fact that I do not lose that much high end because of the true by-pass looping done, makes me a happy man!Signal Loss is minimal :D :D :D \

Cheers!

Thanks Ark!

ty

People, more pics of pedalboards please. i really love admiring all the pics on pedalboards here.

Back