Pedalboard Pictures!

ddloko

Woah many barber stuff there :D

I like.

my new pedalboard :)

DSC03127.jpg

DSC03130.jpg

peterson strobostomp 2 -> xotic bb plus preamp -> boss od-1 -> lovepedal e6 -> wampler plextortion -> zvex box of metal -> protone monster fuzz -> tc electronics nova delay -> ehx holy grail plus

all powered by an one spot adapter :D

Haha finally its done bro. Glad to see yours in full flight, really neat! I think its time for my pedalboard to be introduced! Haha!

thought i'd share a picture of my board here too. latest incarnation after some pedal revamp whilst on tour.

535Q Wah > Fulldrive 2 Mosfet > Seventh Heaven > Dual LFO Tremulus Lune (based on 4MS design) > Ibanez AD9 Analog Delay > Digitech PDS 1002 Digital Delay > Digitech PDS 2000 Digital Delay > Ibanez FL9 Swell Flanger > Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe > EH Holy Grail +

All wired up with George L's and right-angled brass plugs. T-Rex power supply.

IMG_2802.jpg

Over time I've downsized quite a fair bit.

My old board always had 2 drives and a fuzz, with a delay and some other modulation that I thought was fun to have and of course a tuner and true-bypass looper. Danged heavy.

These are the pedals that I've owned and used and at some point they all have been stacked or combined on my board:

Budda Budwah, Monsterpiece Two-headed, Monsterpiece NPN, Lovepedal 200lbs, Tonefactor Huckleberry, Skreddy Mayo, Skreddy Screwdriver, M.I Audio Tubezone, M.I Audio Crunchbox, RC Booster, AC Booster, Boss DS-1, Boss MT-2, Boss DD-3, Cmatmods Deeelay, Subdecay Liquid Sunshine, Line 6 Uber Metal, EHX Big Muff Pi, EHX Little Big Muff, EHX Nano Metal Muff, EHX Holy Grail, MJM Bluesdevil, Keeley Compressor, Barber Tonepress, DOD Compressor, OCD, Cool Cat Chorus, some reverbs and flangers, can't recall for shit.

Okay I can't remember everything now, I'm sure I'm missing a few out. Well..

I mean I always test out pedals and the mentioned are those that I actually liked enough to acquire them. It's been good fun, but I've been actively downsizing. And the downsizing took several phases to stablise as well. The end result is this:

24gvasj.jpg

The DT-10 and the 1-spot are no-brainers. And CMATmods Deeelay have been with me since the start, real keeper. They have been well-used, stolen and returned. And still, everything's intact and working perfectly.
The D.L.S is the newest addition, and at the moment, I'm loving it. Will update again when the honeymoon period is over.
Nano Metal muff, well, I just wanted something cheap and good for my occasional 'metal' indulgences. It's not the best, but it's sufficient. I was initially considering the Digitech Hardwire variant after trying it out at Swee Lee. But I don't play metal much anymore, so I didn't want to invest too much in an all out, one trick pony, 'metal' pedal.
I'm using flat-heads with Evidence Audio Monorails. I'm pretty much settled on this combination after trying out quite a number of other options.

It comes a point when you know exactly what you're looking for. And that helps to streamline the process. And sometimes, less is more! The bare essentials is all I need at the moment. This simple rig provides a down-to-earth, sweet, fundamental tone, nothing too fancy, and the delay layers it slightly, adds a touch of texture. I'm in heaven.

Last edited:
Anyone done the following to your pedal cases before?

Something like this picture.

kbnpedalboard-1.jpg

I have a mrmisse mp-1. Trying to make it "levitated". Any idea how I can go about doing it? Not a very DIY person :'(

Back