Pedalboard Pictures!

its a digitech, i guess its like rubber yet smooth? haha. what a mess i've made with the glue. there goes the resale price, not that i wanna sell it though. =P what do use for boss pedals then?

oh industrial grade at homefix? how much are those? (google couldnt answer that :mrgreen:)

They cost about $8-9 for 2 rectangular pieces in a pack

its a digitech, i guess its like rubber yet smooth? haha. what a mess i've made with the glue. there goes the resale price, not that i wanna sell it though. =P what do use for boss pedals then?

oh industrial grade at homefix? how much are those? (google couldnt answer that :mrgreen:)

they dont stick.. i just dont remove them so much. but its strong enough to keep my pedals on the board and not come off without human contact. its good enough for me.

only when i start removing it from the board every now and then yeah, it'll come off.

dont worry abt the price man.. its really not an issue.

thanks siaoguitar!

dudelove: oh man that sucks. well yeah for my digitech pedal, it can hold the pedal without vigorous movement. but usually when go jamming, open up like messy already. haha. the price isnt actually an issue. im just a person who brings just enough money when i go out. haha. thanks anyway!

get the one in rolls in boxes, by 3M. they're sold by meters. the 2" wide ones are the best size for pedals.. not all Homefix stores have them. the one at IMM have them the last time i was there abt a month back..

good luck!! :mrgreen:

aaah i see. so theglue on them can really stick to pedals huh? except boss/digitech rubber types as mentioned by dudelove.

u dont need to glue them on.. the adhesive on industrial grade velcro is very strong so they stick to most pedals very well, example, mxr pedals

aaah yeah adhesive i mean. didnt know the word. hehe. i wonder what do the owners of boss/digitech pedals go around with this problem.

heh...

chain-apart.jpg

mounty-p_200.gif

kbnpedalboard-1.jpg

just a suggestion.. i find it impractical since we all suffer from gas and we like to change our pedals none stop

Nice levitated board u got there!! Makes switching much easier i guess without accidentally messing up other pedals setting when stepping on the upper row of pedals, sweet! And yeah the screws r kinda annoying but i think it keeps the pedals in pace much better.

Im back! But nothing has changed, thank god, in time of recession, i manage to suppress my GAS!

Here you go! Same Rig, New Pictures!
RIGD.jpg

Pedalboard
Fullsetup.jpg

Full Setup

Kit
(Silent Scenery)

DSC03941.JPG

Replaced my crunchbox and metal muff with a dirty bomb. Good stuff! Can't wait to try it out in a jam. I'm not really a big fan of modulations, but the fab chorus and biyang analog delay does a pretty good job IMO, best of all its cheap!

Last edited:
DSC03941.JPG

Replaced my crunchbox and metal muff with a dirty bomb. Good stuff! Can't wait to try it out in a jam. I'm not really a big fan of modulations, but the fab chorus and biyang analog delay does a pretty good job IMO, best of all its cheap!

How does the MM compare with the dirty bomb?

updated pedalboard

n668765527_1973148_3956167.jpg

budda bud wah>micro vibe>fuzz head>tu-2>Randolfed OS-2>KOT>BF-2>ISP decimator>DD-20>Tech21 Trademark 30.

Kimjaw RUTT for sale contact me if interested ;D

Back