Pedalboard Pictures!

alright kerplunk and keiithC, I'll be waiting.

I wont post my latest board for now....cos i dont want any of you guys stealing any ideas. :mrgreen: *kidding*

Everyone seems to be running dirt into delays, where's the modulation people?? :(

heh, looking for me?

anyway, there aint much to talk liao, lets do some music/sound instead.

pics and tone talk cant get too far, end of the day, no sound, recording etc, we aint justifying the initial purpose of getting the gear.

ShredCow: Good idea to put the power supply further from the amp.

i can't help but ask why so? geographical further or pedal arrangement further? haha, i know this post is way back in this thread but i'll ask anyway!

i zhngggg my board

1-2.jpg

2-1.jpg

just some pics to share..pardon the messy wires..got no place to hide them.

yeah its the light underneath. not picture editing.

dont need guess the pedals na..bring into photoshop adjust brightness i think can see liao.

ShredCow: Good idea to put the power supply further from the amp.

i can't help but ask why so? geographical further or pedal arrangement further? haha, i know this post is way back in this thread but i'll ask anyway!

Well pedal arrangement further doesn't make much sense since the power supply isn't in the pedal chain, so I'm guessing he means physically further.

Hi folks i got bored.. decided to take pics of my board once again.

Nothing has changed since last time ( something will soon hint* :D )

But just to post for fun..

GregsPedalBoard.jpg

guys, have a minor problem. my velcro for the pedals is strong but the glue/tape that sticks to the pedal isnt. tried super glue still when i take out the pedals from board the velcro stays to the board. any suggestions? heard some velcro has super bloody strong glue that reallyyy sticks to the pedal. where can i get those?

the unknown, whats the underside of ur pedal like? if its the boss type rubber thingy, velcro doesnt stick well to it..

but other than that industrial grade velcro should be good enough

the unknown, whats the underside of ur pedal like? if its the boss type rubber thingy, velcro doesnt stick well to it..

but other than that industrial grade velcro should be good enough

its a digitech, i guess its like rubber yet smooth? haha. what a mess i've made with the glue. there goes the resale price, not that i wanna sell it though. =P what do use for boss pedals then?

oh industrial grade at homefix? how much are those? (google couldnt answer that :mrgreen:)

Back