Pedalboard Pictures!

^ If reducing noise and keeping your sound the same is what you want, the ISP Decimator is quite possibly the best workaround you can get for the money.

heiya: Cool board! How's the BF-2? I've heard lots of people saying how it sounds "metallic" and stuff, what do you think? I find myself in need of a flanger at the moment and there are a couple of good deals out there for a MIJ Boss right now. Oh and how long did you have to wait for your KOT? :D

my humble board.

1_603671784l.jpg

My board for now. I'm waiting for some pedals to come in before I wire everything up for good.

Korg Pitchblack - Barber Small Fry - Toneczar Openhaus - TC Nova System - Boss RC-2

Pedaltrain 2 - T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr - Canare/George L Cables

8xkkjo.jpg

Last edited:
Nope, it runs on its own power supply. That's one of the things I like about the Nova System - no bulky wall warts, just a normal IEC cord which I can coil and store in my gigbag.

my new pedalboard :)

DSC03127.jpg

DSC03130.jpg

peterson strobostomp 2 -> xotic bb plus preamp -> boss od-1 -> lovepedal e6 -> wampler plextortion -> zvex box of metal -> protone monster fuzz -> tc electronics nova delay -> ehx holy grail plus

all powered by an one spot adapter :D

well the plextortions quite versatile. with a switch to change between vintage distortion or modern distortion, you can pretty much cover up the mid-high gainish stuff. great pedal, i'd recommend all to have a try. the vintage distortion can be compared to a crunchbox, but the plextortion has a more mellow, chunkier sound which doesn't break up as easily as the crunchbox. the modern distortion would give the sound of the box of metal only that it lacks the gain. thats about it :D

Back