Pedalboard Pictures!

no wonder lah..

wahhah i'll catch u one day at the arcade playing para para :twisted:

then i'll snap a shot and show everyone. hhahahha

wonder if i'm looking at the same thing too... :?:
but the switch on their pedals can even be activated or de-activaded accidentally with the weight of the cable while playing! and the sparkle pumpkin orange colour is delicious!! :p

Its definitely that one! I've been tempted to just buy another one brand new just for the heck of it. Mine is super modified and battered.

Some shop here quoted me for the metal distortion for $300 or so. I asked whether there's the usual 20% discount and was firmly told that there was none, even though I tried to clarify twice.

Needless to say, I took my business elsewhere. I've placed an order with Tonefactor and it came up to $150.

Thanks.. I just missed getting one on the bay for $60 *slaps own face*

Guess if that really is the case then getting it elsewhere would definitely be the way to go. So much for supporting local economy ey...

Its definitely that one! I've been tempted to just buy another one brand new just for the heck of it. Mine is super modified and battered.

Ello encik, beli aje lahhh... ;)

Abt a month+ ago, Swee Lee was selling them old DOD boxes for $50 each!! I saw a bunch of them! I was tempted to buy one too because i used to own one. I clearly remember the sexy, delicious colour, and the amount of bass/lows the fuzz have compared to the "rest"! Might visit them one of these days a see if its still around... :mrgreen:

Heheh, I remember a few yrs back, SL was clearing the old Ibanez SoundTank series... I was so trying to grab an echo.... pity that was sold out.

Heheh, I remember a few yrs back, SL was clearing the old Ibanez SoundTank series... I was so trying to grab an echo.... pity that was sold out.

They used to have the Ibanez Soundtanks attached to an "ibanez display board". Even that was not spared!! The EM5 (the echo) and TS5 (tubescreamer) were the 1st to be unscrewed and sold i believe!! Hahahahhhha...

I was looking at the Autowah and Phaser, those were gone too!! :D

I got a used and abused autowah ...still works great ....you want ??

Ehhh mr goose, thanks for the offer.. :D
But don't need/want it anymore lahhh...
Its only during the "frenzy" at that moment!! :oops:

Now all of my autowah/filter needs are software "plug-ins".. ;) :mrgreen:

Latest pedalboard update, got the roland space echo, very2 psychedelic quite cool. I still keep the dan-echo though.
SDC10032.jpg

My 1st photo-post in this thread:

Coffin Case Black Kross
dsc04736gh3.jpg

The boards
dsc04740xy2.jpg

All FXs connected to this :p:
dsc04743ic8.jpg

Hi guys, im thinking of getting a pedalboard but aint sure which to get, Road Ready or CNB? looking around a 22" one will do. And where can I get CNBs locally?

Around $240 all-in. A lil' bit on the higher side coz I also ordered some other things from the seller and asked him to stuff in and ship them together.

Back