Pedalboard Pictures!

thank you

thanks for the nice deal and short chat dude,in bedok!
hahaha.i didn't manage to go to simpang bedok in the end.

Photo00254.jpg

Ah nice seventh heaven! how do you tweak it for punk rock?

I'm getting mine soon!

Dinky: How does the ehx fuzz fare? Always wanted to try it.

Last edited:
Ah nice seventh heaven! how do you tweak it for punk rock?

I'm getting mine soon!

Dinky: How does the ehx fuzz fare? Always wanted to try it.

its really a tone setting freak.its being used as a boost at the moment.
just got it anyway hahaha.

What kind of a fuzz sound would you describe it as? The crazy out of control fizzyness, or very smooth fuzz? Seems pretty tweakable.

You don't need to use a wall wart for an Openhaus - just take 2 9v outputs of any isolated / multi output power supply (eg PP2+, Fuel Tank Jr) and it combines the total output to 18v.

I've got the "2 outputs to 2 inputs" power cable from Ed, so i can also power the Sahasrara at 18v. Sounds great that way too, and you don't waste 1 output!

The mystery pedal is the Goosesonique 73 Fudge fuzz in case you were wondering. Superb Muff-like fuzz that trounces the competition.

pedalboard2NEW-1.jpg

Prometheus? Seriously, it's not as much fun as i thought it would be. The "Step" mode (which gives the chopping effects via a rhythmic tempo) sound great but they're hard to dial in and if you're playing in a live band context to a fixed tempo / click track I think it'd be hard to pull off.

The normal envelope filter type sounds are alright - again, the sensitivity of each knob's setting changes the sound alot, and they all interact off each other, so a slight movement can change your sound altogether. It's a bit frustrating at times, and I gotta admit I still rotate this with my Emma Discumbobulator a fair bit, that's a lot easier to use / set and forget...plus the envelope filter sounds are better.

Still trying to find a killer use for the Prometheus' Step mode since that's really what it's meant for.

the courtesy power out from the Pitchblack is just for convenience to power the pedal next to it (the Prometheus or the Discumbobulator, should i use that in its stead) - basically i'm sharing one of my PP2+ power outputs between the Pitchblack and another pedal, without using a daisy chain.

i bet 1 plate of The Lard Brothers approved oily plate of char kway teow that patch 667 is eviller than patch 666. The neighbour of the beast is always eviller that the beast himself! :mrgreen:

i bet 1 plate of The Lard Brothers approved oily plate of char kway teow that patch 667 is eviller than patch 666. The neighbour of the beast is always eviller that the beast himself! :mrgreen:

true...! what about the neighbour of the neighbour of the beast?

if man is five...then the devil is six...then GAAAAHHHD is seven then GAAAAHHD is seven this monkey's gone to heaven

Back