Pedalboard Pictures!

This tuner is an excellent alternative to the Boss TU-12 if you want more accuracy, smaller footprint and brighter lights....looks cool too

lrg_DT4-51f17879feb0e0fbbf5177a4579a958d.jpg

I'm using this now. Its also as accurate as the Pitchblack, +/- one cent tuning accuracy

Utterly essential. Super light. :p

I'd assume it's either cutting costs, laziness, lack of experience, or confident that their guitar is super stable with floyd + tremsetter + locking nut + locking tuners or whatever. or thinking that tuning up before the gig will suffice. or thinking it's perfectly fine to tune by ear in front of an audience and disrupt the flow of the set. all these are honestly, silly reasons.

at the very least buy a clip on tuner for the headstock.

you'd be hard pressed to find one professional musician who doesn't have a floor or rack tuner. ONE. and i'm talking about even those guys who have roadies to change their guitar after every song.

malaysian, are you asking this because you're thinking about getting one but are reluctant for some reason or other? if so could i ask why? everyone who's responded is already saying yes a pedaltuner is essential. so why are you trying to find someone who'll say the opposite? curious.

i have to shamefully admit that i've survived without a pedal tuner til now. one reason is because i always borrow my bassists' tuner, and another is i used to have a clip on, but it spoilt.
I TOTALLY NEED A PITCHBLACK, and i will go down to get one soon because i've missed 2 batches of pitchblack stocks!

Heres my board finally done just missing a pedal tuner...waiting for pitchblack to be in stock again...while if you have a pitchblack or any other pedal tuner do pm me...

15i0luf.jpg

297bt3.jpg

209kjl4.jpg

My first post on this thread:

DSC00157.jpg

Nowhere near complete. Still need a few Line 6 modules and modellers, as well as a looper, another wah for high gain, Whammy, and loads of weird sound makers!

And I haven't begun to speak about the mods on my guitar yet...

*sigh*

Btw, anyone interested in the Zoom GX1? Looking to upgrade it to a G2 :mrgreen:

dude what's that small little purple pedal lol

It's not really a pedal per-se, it's a Line6 Tonecore module. You can swap out modules from the docks(pedals) for different effects.

I like your board matt1506. Really interesting mix of boutique and non-boutique pedals you got there, which im sure you have thought out was best to conceive your intended tone.

Back