Pedalboard Pictures!

just wondering, how many of you that hav a pedaltuner on board gigs often?

to those who gigs often, is a pedaltuner essential to you? :)

YES. whether you intend to play one gig or a thousand. in fact i think a pedaltuner should be the 1st effect pedal anybody owns. there is nothing more annoying to an audience member than (a) realising a band member is out of tune and (b) sitting through said band member's hopeless attempts to tune by ear for what seems like an eternity with every tortured twang cutting through the deathly silence of the crowd's anticipation and boredom.

recent updates of the new year!

Photo00226.jpg

Photo00227.jpg

Photo00228.jpg

UPDATES:

removed the od-3,ac-3 and the modded ds-1.
abit noisy though after putting the Double shot.
any suggestions on how to conquer this?
will a fuel tank solve it?

no competition man, this is a friendly place. :p

The carbon copy's glittery finish sure is nice..

and that hendrix themed pedal too. haha

oh. wanted to ask. the fuel tank jr, the power cables, are they straight or angled?

i painted the hendrix theme pedal by myself! terrible job imo. haha

the fuel tank jnr's power cables are, one end straight the other end angled.

Would love to have that "RATM" pedal. But I will try relocating my pickup switch first.

haha yeah man, the catinbread valcoder rocks, really nailed RATM's Guerilla Radio at our TP open house rehearsal!

Last edited:
I have one question for all of you with packed pedalboards with no room to spare.

How do you stpen on the little DPDT switches located in the middle of the board, surrounded by so many other pedals in the middle of a song while jamming in a studio or gigging WITHOUT touching the other controls or pedals? You guys have baby sized feet?:confused:

Size does not matter... it's all in the head young man.
You got to be a playa to get the plashur !

:)

I'm happy with 6 or 7 pedals all lined up adjacently. This way, I don't step on nothing I don't want to. Lucky BOSS makes a nice pedal case for 6 pedals. Heh...:mrgreen:

Most softies are trained in the secret art of tap dancing. :mrgreen:

Or they have a platoon of Oompa-Loompa at their disposal.

Recently board has undergone alot alot of revamps.

No more unnecessary modulations besides chorus and delay allowing my board to downsize alot.\

( Flanger gone, noise gate gone, compressor gone )

Now including my wah, i have 5 pedals ( Not counting the pedal power moutned underneath me pedaltrain)

Waiting for one more OD and then 6 will be sufficient for me.

No baby feet requirement :D

Last edited:
I have one question for all of you with packed pedalboards with no room to spare.

How do you stpen on the little DPDT switches located in the middle of the board, surrounded by so many other pedals in the middle of a song while jamming in a studio or gigging WITHOUT touching the other controls or pedals? You guys have baby sized feet?:confused:

nah....its called the THE ART OF STOMPING!

I don use the trem all the time. and its the only pedal i have to be careful when stepping on. Cos the rest are all nicely adjacent to each other, but me, the pedalboard real estate freak finds ways and means to put more pedals on my pt-jr....

Next up i'm gonna have a custom fuzz and a subdecay prometheus on my board :D

Last edited:
abit noisy though after putting the Double shot.
any suggestions on how to conquer this?
will a fuel tank solve it?

Try running your Double Shot with its own adapter or 18v equivalent.

From the looks of it you may be running it at a lower voltage daisy chained with other 9v pedals.

hello people.
this is my first shot at a pedal board/case/laptop bag.
hahha.

DSCN0108.jpg

yeah, just 3 pedals and a biyang adapter.
:D
humble try. hahha.

hahha, i like to stack them. :D
&my ds-1 is modded by sound alchem..
love the sound after stacking it with a mild fulldrive overdrive.

Latest posts

Back