Pedalboard Pictures!

i saw the nash drive by goose at 4tones. hahaha naz told me its a tubescreamer clone.. it looked darn beat up.

nefianz whats the tiny little thing beside the vox pedal?

Now that sounds hardcore folks :lol:

Can i try your Rapture sometime? :D How does it stack with the 7th compared to say, a TS type pedal?

ive not tried a real TS pedal with the 7th, but the setting im using on the Rapture is the TS type.
sure u can try the rapture. one of these days ill be jamming so just PM me anything bro

ive not tried a real TS pedal with the 7th, but the setting im using on the Rapture is the TS type.
sure u can try the rapture. one of these days ill be jamming so just PM me anything bro

Thanks bro! :D

DSC01125.jpg

Latest setup. new toys on board are the Tonefactor Nebula, a sweet and very musical kind of subtle phaser and a Catalinbread Valcoder trem, a hard square wave kinda trem that nails the opening riff of Rage Against the Machine's "Guerilla Radio" to a T.

All my pedals are powered by a T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr, mounted below my Pedal Train Jr. Much less hiss and hum using an isolated power supply compared to a One Spot :D

Last edited:
i saw the nash drive by goose at 4tones. hahaha naz told me its a tubescreamer clone.. it looked darn beat up.

Wow ....that’s a long time ago when Nash commissioned that custom drive.

Btw it's NOT a TS clone but an op-amp based overdrive/distortion pedal .... a Rapture with a different skin.

ized: u own at squeezing pedals together man. hats of to u. i'm very sure u have the heaviest pedaltrain jnr ever. haahhah

goose: oh so its a rapture called the nash drive? thats lame..:mrgreen:

ized: u own at squeezing pedals together man. hats of to u. i'm very sure u have the heaviest pedaltrain jnr ever. haahhah

goose: oh so its a rapture called the nash drive? thats lame..:mrgreen:

yeah, i used to have a pt-2 and a misse board. always hated how big and bulky it is to carry ard especially on public transport. Not to mentioned not fully utilising the aformentioned space cos i hate to see empty spots in my board, which is a waste of space and an eyesore. I especially hate boards with 1/3 of it are just power supplies...pedal boards are for pedals not power supplies for goodness sake! (visual sound marketing)

I'm planning to squeeze just 2 more pedals in...wait and see.

Goose, can make me an Ized drive? ok thats so lame too :mrgreen:

Last edited:
hi,

i see some people using one spots and also voodoolabs or t rex fuel tank.

i would like to ask if my pedals are protected like tat of voodoo labs surge protection ability if I use a One spot plug to a power strip with surge protector.Thus it provide equal protection?

My line 6 is also on the power strip.

Last edited:
Hey ized, reall nice updates to ur board bro, the nebula is pretty awesome for the subtle stuff i must say!!! And of course ur goose modded TS9DX.......one of the nicest TS i have heard for a long time........u guys out there shld really hear how the 7theaven sound when stacked with the goose TS9DX!! UBER OWNAGE!!!

Thanks Mr Bukka....hehe...i donno why but i've been thru so many other more "booteek" ods but i still keep my humble TS9dx cos it just stacks well with anything you throw at it, be it other ODs, the 7th, fuzzes and so forth.

Mine has been modded by goose for the proper jrc 4558 opamp and it gives assymetrical clipping for more of the tube amp sound on the + and hot modes respectively, plus a bass cut as well. before that i dint use anything besides the ts9 mode cos the rest of the modes just seemed to add too much bass and muddy up my lead tone when i used it for stacking or boosting. on "9" mode into a tube amp with light breakup its like boom instant SRV.

My ts9dx is my favourite candidate for mods i must say and it has already been through the hands of 2 modders, although my favourite is the latest update by the man Goose himself.

Wooo. Just got my Holy Stain & Pitchblack. just waiting for a pedalpower clone and a handmade OD from thai to reach. I bought myself 4 items for Christmas!

I'll be back to post the final rig of mine. "final" for now ah. Ahahaha.

Hahahaha but he did state that it is for now dudelove....keke. GAS is one thing a guitarist can never quit lol!

DSCF04491.jpg

update my pedalboard with a hardwire metal distortion, now waiting for my nova delay pedal. selling of my sansamp gt2. so yup this is my current board setup=)

Last edited:
Back