Pedalboard Pictures!

dsc04676lw6.jpg

thanks superpotato_30 once again. i owe u man. t-rex fuel tank jnr was an early christmas present from him. AWESOME.

after this many softies are going to pm u for christmas presents :twisted:

dsc04676lw6.jpg

thanks superpotato_30 once again. i owe u man. t-rex fuel tank jnr was an early christmas present from him. AWESOME.

after this many softies are going to pm u for christmas presents :twisted:

Nice revision dudelove! keke damn ur od section is really similar to mine.....a barber dd and ltd although of slight differences. :mrgreen:

Nice revision dudelove! keke damn ur od section is really similar to mine.....a barber dd and ltd although of slight differences. :mrgreen:

haha yeah opposite. ur dd is ordinary, while mine isnt, my ltd is ordinary (i changed the knobs :mrgreen:) while urs isnt.

hey what op amp does the silver use? i found a jrc072b inside my ltd instead of a jrc4558 as proguitarshop mentioned in their demo.

i cant wait for sound clips for their new pedal. the.. crap i cant rmb the name. the high gain distortion

oh yeah mr bukka did u notice that the fuel tank jnr totally gets rid of that irritating hiss on the wah? mine totally gone u know. i was damn happy.

haha yeah opposite. ur dd is ordinary, while mine isnt, my ltd is ordinary (i changed the knobs :mrgreen:) while urs isnt.

hey what op amp does the silver use? i found a jrc072b inside my ltd instead of a jrc4558 as proguitarshop mentioned in their demo.

i cant wait for sound clips for their new pedal. the.. crap i cant rmb the name. the high gain distortion

Haha bro if i remembered correctly my silver uses the same jrc072b as well (gotta double check on that) as for the dd, i read from dave barber's forum and he stated that the current production dd is actually an identical twin of the ddss in terms of tone and circuitry, the only diff is in its construction, whereby there is a mid boost push/pull knob on the current dd which the ddss dun have, and more internal trim pots for the ddss which the current dd dun have:) but i really dig the ddss custom paint job and green led keke.....oh as for the fuel tank jr, like i said before just eliminated the noise from my setup totally, and to make it more convincing i may change the 2 pin plug to a grounded 3 pin plug even though its stated as not neccessary.
:)

That "screw on cradle" is actually for a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power and you gotta drill the holes to mount it. A great convenience nonetheless.

Before pedaltrain had the cradle thing, I attached my own PP2+ using cable tie and some rubber footing. Nothing too difficult - I think attaching the Fuel Tank Jr will not be too problematic. Just got to figure out how to make it not shift around.

what i did was i bundled up the 5 cables together. and when i want to transport it i'll remove the fuel tank and put it inside the side pocket.

i'm very lazy to figure out how to put it underneath

exactly. i wanna get a fuel tank too....but only if it mounts below my PT JR securely.

The mounting screws that come with most pedaltrains are by default configured for either a PP2+ or a BBE Supa Charger.... not something smaller like the Fuel Tank Jr.

Haha Rocktron fan!

I find them value for money...just a little too big and take up too much space for what they can do though...

Latest posts

Back