Pedalboard Pictures!

i do.haha i just did an extra board in my free time. wanted to do something handson n felt it was more meaningful than getting one off the shelf.
spending time diy ur gear makes u appreciate them more :D imo

Hi all! I just came back with some new additions...

image365wk4.jpg

added a Fuel Tank Jr, new pedalcase which is a pedal tote, new patch cables. now using canares. the GS4s (i think that's what they're called). Really a huge improvement as compared to a onespot and the cheapo coloured patch cables. a huge reduction in noise. the canares are a good investment.

by the way, these are the first pieces of gear i bought in about 11 months! i have powerful gas control eh.

gonna get a new pedal (or two!) next week.

Last edited:
it could be so, but it could be the cables as well. the cheapo coloured cables could be one of the contributing factors

Hi all! I just came back with some new additions...

image365wk4.jpg

added a Fuel Tank Jr, new pedalcase which is a pedal tote, new patch cables. now using canares. the GS4s (i think that's what they're called). Really a huge improvement as compared to a onespot and the cheapo coloured patch cables. a huge reduction in noise. the canares are a good investment.

by the way, these are the first pieces of gear i bought in about 11 months! i have powerful gas control eh.

gonna get a new pedal (or two!) next week.

Well done bro, i couldn't agree more, canares r really bang for buck even though there may be better patch cables out there, love them and use them throughout my board keke. And for the fuel tank jr, i am also a fellow user and i must say "NO NOISE" and a peace of mind :mrgreen:.

bro i think to mimick the sounds of an artist, u have to get the whole pedalboard of pedals he has, nt just one individual efx?

it could be so, but it could be the cables as well. the cheapo coloured cables could be one of the contributing factors

Should be the patch cables....I just sold like one lot of flatheads to my other guitarist and he's like now telling me about the improvement in tone for his entire board. It just sounds clearer....but not sharper.

Whats the WAH WAH Used in Metallica's Fade to black?
VOX?

not too sure but kirk uses the voxv847 wah in the studio as well as the crybaby classic, and he uses the rackmount version live....you get a ton of tweaking options there...

Agreed....there was even one point of time i just dint want to use a wah cos i was afraid of getting that kirk sound.

Hmmm i am not sure abt this but i heartd rumors that he actually used a custom wah made by ernie ball but was never released as a signature model.......perhaps alittle googling will help bro.

Agreed....there was even one point of time i just dint want to use a wah cos i was afraid of getting that kirk sound.

Well, actually... the technique of wah-age is more key to having a unique tone...

Its like... grabbing a Bad Horsie wah would get you Vai's sound mah... but you wouldn't sound like him unless you emulate his playing.

I think that wah-ing indiscriminately gets you that kirk feel btw.

I just dint wanna use the wah cos i wanted my playing to be technically cleaner...a wah can help to mask many playing techniques and faults. Of course, i was a noob back then....now i realise how unique a wah can be and sound in the right hands :)

heh. talk abt unique. i just got my wah back from seekz today after so many days. i got my sweep range increased tremendously and i can shift to a point where the treble could destroy ur ears :twisted:

i'm on a quest to get that jimmy page wah tone! i'm getting closer

Latest posts

Back