Pedalboard Pictures!

here you go mine... need more space. =(

Image013-1.jpg

Dude! That isnt nothing much, thats a load of nice stuff right there!

Your eventide set up, your exp pedal, is it a Devi ever PEEP?

Yup it is...

:D

I'm gonna sell 3/4 of those stuff though and just stick to my current board right now which I'm not gonna post here. heheheh.

back to basics bro, back to basics.

Image013-1.jpg

bro, actually i think you can fit the replica in, but u'll have to rly squeeze ur pedals, shift 1 or 2 to the middle, place 1 or 2 horizontally. which will mean you need to up your aiming skills to step properly too hahaha.

Image013-1.jpg

Take the wah off the board....i did that with my pt jr and i squeezed like 10 pedals into it. Keep the wah in the front compartment of your softcase.

You need better patch cables too, dosent do justice to your pedals.

Last edited:
I think I'll need an Ultra Magnus PT Supreme for all of mine, yeah? Perhaps it can transform into a robot and walk by itself for me, so save the hassle of transporting it.

cheers.

here's my acoustic board that I used today.

3051701277_e583a5f792.jpg

It's a bit on the boutique side, but I really needed the EQ coz the sound guys kept saying that I didn't have enough mids and bottom end. I usually use a Meistersinger chorus, but I wanted something a little heavier... but didn't even end up hitting the Bi-Chorus at all.

Everything goes through a very reliable RV-5.

The switch is a custom 3 loop, but I'm really using it as a tuner-mute, and I can also mute the guitar this way. I'm playing my new Cole Clark acoustic, so I wasn't sure how the aircons would affect it and I wanted something that I could just stomp and silence to tune.

BTW, the settings aren't the ones I used... they got moved in transit... heh...

Last edited:
Niteblade........yummy yum, nice board u got there, and i really dig the looper with the 4 leds....really neat!

New addition to the board, thanks to the SL Sale and my gf of course!

PB_MXR108.jpg

This thing is a tone monster. Very very useful..

Yeah... use the space more efficiently leh... put a bottle of water, or a tool box, or a packet of chips, or how about a DIGITAL clock? Yeah... that will rock, a digital clock!

You guys should see the threads on TGP abt putting clocks on their boards... Hehehehe.

I think its time to share my just finished home-made pedalboard !! :D...
However,its kindof small n many of the family members are left out :("
Gotta make a bigger one next time...

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

Last edited:
I am so going to do the clock with some of the bands i work with. forever asking halfway thro the set how much time is left. really pisses me off!

I am so going to do the clock with some of the bands i work with. forever asking halfway thro the set how much time is left. really pisses me off!

why so ya ya one? just say you dunno lah. besides the organiser will signal to bands when it's time to end what.

cheh. releks sua brader.

Latest posts

Back