Pedalboard Pictures!

What are you talking about? That doesn't make sense.

A JFET is a FET.

Class A amps can be made from tubes, FET's or BJT's.

Many Opamps have JFET's and Class A amplifiers right in side of them...like a TL072 for example.

A TL072 has a JFET input and a dozen other BJT's, diodes, resistors and maybe a Pf value cap.
Operation can be same ....delivery NOT.
If you want to debunk, get your facts right!

Hey bro, u r really making me GAS again my friend!!! haha damn itching for the boosty......but i have to resist bro cause the next "big thing" is just round the corner......and i have to be prepared for it, and this time round i will make sure goose make me the first few keke.......:twisted:

Haha sorry for making you gas bro :mrgreen:...i think your board is already quite complete as it is already.....hope to see you play sometime soon, wanna hear how it sounds. Me and Nailhood going jamming sometime soon....so it'll be double 7th heaven :)

haha yeah...i wanna be on the waiting list for that "big thing" too! hehe....

Hi guys,

I've seen lots of pictures of pedalboards with flat headed cables. Can anyone tell me where to get them? I can't find them anywhere!

Thanks!

you can get CK at TY Music at excelsior hotel ( www.tymusiccenter.com ) to make them to your specifications out of Canare GS-4 cable from Japan. good stuff. it helps to bring your pedalboard down to measure. you can buy ready-made ones there off the shelf as well. great service.

Wahaha nice little board u got there! Nice to see another Barber fan, btw wats the brown pedal that look real cool?
The brown brick-like pedal is an overdrive + boost unit built by Tim Jauernig. More info on the "gristle king" here:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/tjauernig/tcjauernigelectronics/id7.html
Low to moderate gain on that one combines well with low gain on the LTD but gives you lovely sounding harmonic overtones without sounding like death metal.

so that's the PT mini.. it definitely isn't big enough for a wah is it? :(

Yeah it's the PT mini, and nope, there's no space for my wah on it. You could try the pedaltrain Jr which has more than enough space.

A TL072 has a JFET input and a dozen other BJT's, diodes, resistors and maybe a Pf value cap.
Operation can be same ....delivery NOT.
If you want to debunk, get your facts right!

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

I was trying to point out that jFets and class-A amplifiers alone are not some magical tone enhancers but common components and topologies used all the time in electronic engineering.....even in common things like the TL072 opamps.

you can get CK at TY Music at excelsior hotel ( www.tymusiccenter.com ) to make them to your specifications out of Canare GS-4 cable from Japan. good stuff. it helps to bring your pedalboard down to measure. you can buy ready-made ones there off the shelf as well. great service.

+1 to Canare cables..... affordable and good :D

Widdly, nah man. I respect your technical knowledge but you got my intentions all wrong.

Last edited:
Keke live and let die bros......live and let die........

Ah how i wish i can jam with u guys too man Ized, and Nailhood and together we shall unleash our holy trinity of The 7th wahahaha even though my playing not that great keke!

try stacking your dirt pedals, maybe even with a compressor. roll down your volume so that you dont get feedback but hear hiss. Try this WITHOUT the wah. Listen to the amount of hiss generated.

Now plug in the wah and daisy chain it. More hiss? If yes you got your answer. Wahs dont like to share a common ground with other pedals. If you'r using an isolated power supply of course you wont experience this.

Surprisingly I dont get this problem with my Murf.

sorry about this late reply, been away and unable to follow this thread!
i tried it alr. its not a battery issue, its seriously my wah pot. really scratchy and almost unusable at high volumes. can anybody help with a repair or mod?

i tried it alr. its not a battery issue, its seriously my wah pot. really scratchy and almost unusable at high volumes. can anybody help with a repair or mod?

Goose should be able to help you with that...and maybe do some pimping in the process :evil:

not much, but it counts.

pb1.jpg

these are gonna be put on boards soon:

file.php

too lazy to take anymore pics.

Last edited:
Dude! That isnt nothing much, thats a load of nice stuff right there!

Your eventide set up, your exp pedal, is it a Devi ever PEEP?

Last edited:
Waoh nice collection of pedals u got there, but i dunno whether u can fit all of them into a pedal board......even a PT pro will have problems fitting all in.......

Latest posts

Back