Pedalboard Pictures!

Just got 2 new toys, a T-REX fuel tank is up first....

DSC01123.jpg

Notice the ingenious method used in mounting the power supply on the bottom of my PT-jr. Sorry dude, the mounting screws provided only fits PP2+ and Supa Chargers, if you'r using a T Rex Fuel Tank Jr, you'r pretty much outta luck :D

DSC01124.jpg

My new toy, a Catalinbread Valcoder Repeat Percussion Trem. Does the RATM "Guerilla Radio" opening riff to a T.

Just wanna give my thanks and appreciation to Goose who advised me to switch to a proper power supply after all this while. I mean, no point getting your nice $$$ pedals fried by some $30 adapter right? Also, I noticed that my 7th heaven sounded more natural and less harsh running on the fuel tank jr rather than with the One Spot. The feel of my gain pedals changed for some reason, especially with my fuzz. All in all, i'm very pleased with the results. My rig was already quite quiet before but i did notice some noise when especially when i stacked dirt pedals with my delays or modulation effects. All that was gone with the switch

Special mention will be given to MrBukka too(lol) for the peer pressure in coercing me to "protect your investment bro" and Nailhood for the mounting of the tank :D

Last edited:
wah i swear mrbukka influenced so many softies to get the fueltank jnr. or is it? hahah. hmmm goose soooooper influencial man.

DSC00218.jpg

Top : Biyang CH-7 , Digitech Digi-Delay
Bottom: MI Audio Crunchbox , Sansamp GT-2 , Randolf-Modded Ibanez TS-7.
Most Right : Vox v847a (true bypass) WAH.

Not very high end pedals but still great sounding, to me that is.
Cheers :)

wah i swear mrbukka influenced so many softies to get the fueltank jnr. or is it? hahah. hmmm goose soooooper influencial man.

Alamak dudelove u r making me blush......lol. Haha i am not that influential as compared to goose the man lah.....and as for the fuel tank jr i didn't really mean to promote it lah, just thought that it is affordable and gd for my needs.

(Ized u r welcome!) All in all i just wanted to let people know that it is always safer and better to use isolated power source that's all, something that goose enlighten me abt, and i am glad to see some softies taking this piece of advise. Cheers!

Last edited:
My first post on this thread:

DSC00157.jpg

Nowhere near complete. Still need a few Line 6 modules and modellers, as well as a looper, another wah for high gain, Whammy, and loads of weird sound makers!

And I haven't begun to speak about the mods on my guitar yet...

*sigh*

Btw, anyone interested in the Zoom GX1? Looking to upgrade it to a G2 :mrgreen:

Well at first i wanted to change to an isolated transformer based supply solely as a precautionary measure....to protect my investment as MrBukka put it :mrgreen: but the improvement in tone and reduction in noise was an added bonus.

Unless you use a hell lotta booteek fuzzes or power hungry pedals, i don see why a fuel tank jr wouldnt be enough. Its pretty affordable too.

I got the last one at Davis yesterday :)

Wow first we have a hardcore Rocktron fan, and now a hardcore Line 6 fan! :mrgreen:

Keep it coming guys :D

haha well my pedalboard dosent have enough of his works to justify me as "hardcore"....I got like only 2 of his pedals on my board? if you dont count the modded ts9dx and the wah...and i've got about 11 pedals. 4/11 isnt exactly enough to be a fanboy!

I think deararson will fit the bill though.....he owns about 8 of Goose's works including the ever elusive Rapture overdrive....sadly, Goose dosent make that anymore though :(

Last edited:
Thats true, it is such a pity that goose no longer make alot of his pedals due to his other projects in hand......i am still gasing for a boosty and tremor which i stupidly gave up on haiz........regrets.

haha
i just love goose's worx and all.
plus he's such a darling to work with
haha now that sounds gay.
so yeah the tally goes:

rapture (lovelovelove!!!)
boosty
tremor
fudge 73
seventheaven
citrus (which im using for bass guitar, borrowed from my guitarist)
mods: bd-2, mesa boogie 50 caliber plus (a work in progress...), the great deciever phaser (japan).

yep, the rapture has been my main stay overdrive for the longest of time, partnered up with the BD-2 which goose modded for me awhile back. oh, and driving the 7th with either the bd2 or rapture sure does alot of wonders. it showed me a different side of the 7th, something that i overlooked! was a bit hesitant to use the 7th for marchtwelve, but after much mucking around with the damn pedal, ive got it nailed!

oh, and i still am selling a goosonique fudge 73 and the great deciever phaser if ever you guys are interested.

Back