Pedalboard Pictures!

woah!
nice board man.
btw guys.
am i able to fit a DL4 and a holiest grail into a PT2 with like 8 more pedals of mxr sizes,boss,and xotics?
i have a whammy and a wah to0 but its all outta my board currently,to save space.
had a PTPRO before but sold it cos it was backbreakin.
currently using a misse mp1.
let me know guys,
thx

DSCF04491.jpg

update my pedalboard with a hardwire metal distortion, now waiting for my nova delay pedal. selling of my sansamp gt2. so yup this is my current board setup=)

You should keep the Gt2. I find it pretty useful as an amp sim = can run direct into PA or mixer. Now i regret selling mine, plus mine was the earlier version with the LED on top.

I wonder how the 7th will sound like into the GT2 set on clean. Would be a super useful setup for recording.

You should keep the Gt2. I find it pretty useful as an amp sim = can run direct into PA or mixer. Now i regret selling mine, plus mine was the earlier version with the LED on top.

I wonder how the 7th will sound like into the GT2 set on clean. Would be a super useful setup for recording.

tkx for the advice man, i will take note of it=)

Hello guys! Im back! My "Final Rig" for the moment!

Final_Rig_D.jpg

1) Pedaltrain ll Hard Case
2) Pedaltank Power Supply (Mounted Underneath The Pedaltrain)

3) First Row
Lazer Delay // Boss RV5 Digital Reverb // SIB Mr. Echo // EHX Holy Stain // EHX Small Stone // Korg Pitchblack

4) Second Row
Boss DD20 Giga Delay // Pedaltank Bblue Overdrive Pro // Proco Vintage The Rat // Om Labs Sahasrara Overdrive //

Last edited:
Kidt

nice set up you got there man. endless possibilities!... ha ha...final ay... hmmm ive said tht.... too many times... ive been pretty final as off the past 4 days too... feels good doesnt it... for now la.. but deep inside we all know we like gassing... ha ha

Kidt

nice set up you got there man. endless possibilities!... ha ha...final ay... hmmm ive said tht.... too many times... ive been pretty final as off the past 4 days too... feels good doesnt it... for now la.. but deep inside we all know we like gassing... ha ha

Ahah, thanks! Mostly all delay and reverb, ambient set up :) Yeah, you're right, even now i still have the GAS for Empress Tremolo. Feel like putting my Holy Stain on trade :)

final board for now, i borrowed the chorus:) pt jr ftw!!
it can do the subtle thing, sounds really good on clean but i have no use for that ambience, its too subtle. i have to say i really love the sahasrara. it works anywhere.. whereas the 7th is harder to tweak, but kicks ass when you do:)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1192/3171394138_c5c8e2d979.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1066/3171397628_182cd86d89.jpg
urgh whats with photobucket!

a little mod there for my wah, so i can easily change batteries now. quite a bad one since im just sticking velcro to the board.
am thinking about what to get when i return the chorus.. ah heck i mean how to spend the coming ang pow money. heheheh gas time.

Last edited:
final board for now, i borrowed the chorus:) pt jr ftw!!
it can do the subtle thing, sounds really good on clean but i have no use for that ambience, its too subtle. i have to say i really love the sahasrara. it works anywhere.. whereas the 7th is harder to tweak, but kicks ass when you do:)

3171394138_c5c8e2d979.jpg

3171397628_182cd86d89.jpg

urgh whats with photobucket!

a little mod there for my wah, so i can easily change batteries now. quite a bad one since im just sticking velcro to the board.
am thinking about what to get when i return the chorus.. ah heck i mean how to spend the coming ang pow money. heheheh gas time.

Nice board. First time I've seen a 9V mounted below the board.

Last edited:
keith, that's such a great idea Though u kinda hafta use new velcro each time you change batt?

How did you get the wires to stick out like that? Did you have to make a gap somewhere on the wah baseplate?

keith, that's such a great idea Though u kinda hafta use new velcro each time you change batt?

How did you get the wires to stick out like that? Did you have to make a gap somewhere on the wah baseplate?

haha yah i gotta use velcro. gonna try finding some plastic 9v batt compartment, soi can just velcro that, and click-on my batteries in the future.
and yep i made a small hole for the wire to stick out.

just wondering, how many of you that hav a pedaltuner on board gigs often?

to those who gigs often, is a pedaltuner essential to you? :)

just wondering, how many of you that hav a pedaltuner on board gigs often?

to those who gigs often, is a pedaltuner essential to you? :)
Very useful IMO.. but I understand some are willing to forgo the board space for a clip-on tuner. But definitely a tuner is a must..

Thanks bro! :D

DSC01125.jpg

Latest setup. new toys on board are the Tonefactor Nebula, a sweet and very musical kind of subtle phaser and a Catalinbread Valcoder trem, a hard square wave kinda trem that nails the opening riff of Rage Against the Machine's "Guerilla Radio" to a T.

All my pedals are powered by a T-Rex Fuel Tank Jr, mounted below my Pedal Train Jr. Much less hiss and hum using an isolated power supply compared to a One Spot :D

Would love to have that "RATM" pedal. But I will try relocating my pickup switch first.

Latest posts

Back