Pedalboard Pictures!

Well just got into single effects not too long ago.. Here's mine for now:)

n677115920_2529809_7840.jpg

DSC_4304.jpg

DSC_4305.jpg

rearranged my board to have all the drives in front so that its easier to switch between em in a live situation.

Board Revamp! Ready at last!

ImportedPhotos00015.jpg

ImportedPhotos00016.jpg

ImportedPhotos00018.jpg

ZW Crybaby > Ehx Metal Muff > Old Barber Direct Drive > Maxon OD9 ( Analogman mod ) > Boss CH -1 Super Chorus > Artec Analog delay ADL-2 ( Knobs replaced to tele knobs :D ) > all connected to a Pedal Power 2 +

My updated and rearranged board, without the power supplies:

n517536068_1255867_7058.jpg

Top Row: Boss RC-2 (theblueark switch to stop the loops), Marshall Echohead (for reverse delay and funky sounds), T-Rex Room Mate (would love the Dr Scientist RRR but my wallet does not permit that), Vox Time Machine (for straight up delays).

Bottom Row: EHX Nano Stone, BYOC Chorus, Danelectro Fish & Chips, Toneczar Openhaus, Vox Satchurator, Barber Burn Unit EQ, Korg Pitchblack

Not Pictured: Ernie Ball VP Jr

Wired up with TYMC Flatheads, powered with a 1Spot. That's what the empty space at the right side is for.

On a separate note, does anyone have any recommendations for a good power strip? Preferably compact, with at least 3 outlets.

Last edited:
Hey tubescreamer, how is the time machine treating u? Great? Saw the spec sheet on the vox site and it looked very promising.

Hey tubescreamer, how is the time machine treating u? Great? Saw the spec sheet on the vox site and it looked very promising.

The Time Machine is great for simple delays, nothing too fancy like the Nova or the Eventide. I'm not really a delay person so this works great, and the footprint is actually smaller than having a DD7 and another tap tempo actually. I'm trying to sell the Echohead (PM me if anyone is interested), but will keep it around for the Reverse and Modulated modes for now.

On a different note, does anyone know what's wrong with photobucket? My IMG tags don't seem to work.

I like your board matt1506. Really interesting mix of boutique and non-boutique pedals you got there, which im sure you have thought out was best to conceive your intended tone.

ha thks bro. danelectro fan man, cheap cheap long time:)

The Time Machine is great for simple delays, nothing too fancy like the Nova or the Eventide. I'm not really a delay person so this works great, and the footprint is actually smaller than having a DD7 and another tap tempo actually. I'm trying to sell the Echohead (PM me if anyone is interested), but will keep it around for the Reverse and Modulated modes for now.

On a different note, does anyone know what's wrong with photobucket? My IMG tags don't seem to work.

Place
right at the end of it

The Time Machine is great for simple delays, nothing too fancy like the Nova or the Eventide. I'm not really a delay person so this works great, and the footprint is actually smaller than having a DD7 and another tap tempo actually.

Hi tubescreamer,

does the delays of the Time Machine trails when you switch it off, or does it stop short like the DD3?

Just curious....you'r running your openhaus on 9v?

I have done that before, but have decided never to do so again, having consulted Ed himself. The Openhaus and Room Mate both have their own proprietary power supplies, 18V and 12V respectively.

Back