Pedalboard Pictures!

Heh. Trust me, man. I don't bring everything out actually.

The Verbzilla is sitting in a newer Tonecores, which is actually much lighter compared to the older docks. Still the 4 older Tonecore docks is enough to dislocate your arm :p

So they're lighter now? Mine's quite old, but it was super solid... Never had the trouble of bringing it out of my house, though. By the time I was jamming I was already using my HM-200.

Yup. Much lighter now. But still just as solid. But if you ask me, I kinda prefer the added weight of the older one. It just feels like it got more mojo :mrgreen:

- Rutt v.1.

This is a very. very. very. nice dirt box.

There is a mod that lowers the amount of gain via a toggle switch - worthwhile mod as it gives you a less saturated sound than the stock sound, which can be too much for rhythm playing. Goose can do it but I dunno if he is available to do so.

My pedalboard took on a bit of change since the last time I posted

DSC00350.jpg

My humble, digital tone heavy pedalboard.

New stuff:

- Dr Distorto module with mono Tonecore dock.
- Crunchtone module.
- The cheap but very capable FAB Chorus.
- Rutt v.1.
- Last but certainly not least, the production-on-hold-till-further-notice AMT Fatal Tube.

Wow, another Tonecore freak!! I got the Echo park, Crunchtone, Uber Metal. I love the OD sound i get from Crunchtone, very nice and ultra tweakable

Still remember the days which I had my Echo Park... the weight was pure killer, and power supply was a bummer too haha.

Though it is quite a killer delay pedal.

Shredcow: Thanks, dude. Am considering sending this for modding, but I want to explore what it can do as stock first with other guitars and set ups. Haven't tried this on a bright guitar yet. Very true about the intensity, though. My gain knob rarely goes past 9, hah.

Siaoguitar: Heh. They're pretty good. I think amongs the dirt pedal that Line 6, I like the Uber Metal most. Has a very unique Rammstein ish tone in pulverised mode, with an inherent flanger/phaser character to it.

Bad thing about the Tonecore series? They don't sound as good on digital amp modeller softwares eg Gearbox. Digital + digital just don't cut it :(

Bouncy: Echo Park is my most utilised pedal, man, heh.

Actually, I'm currently using Godlyke's Power-All dc unit. It is actually able to power up my Tonecore pedals as well as my other pedals via daisy chain with no problems whatsoever. In fact, I might be getting another one as my pedalboard grows, heh.

Well, it's too damn late now, isn't it?! Hehehehee... :twisted:

Ok la. Make you a deal ah. I give you more rep points. How? Settle? Lol.

Last edited:
lol.....its just like ZOOM 2.1 into a mesa tube amp head or into a line 6 spider.....

would need a hell lot of tweaking....

Somehow, an analog pedal or device in between the last digital pedal in the chain and the digital software amp modeller can help smooth out the tone a bit. In the process of trying to find the perfect pedal for that. The current one that comes closest is the Fatal Tube. Really smooth, but there's a touch of gain and drive that comes along with the resultant signal.

Another ways I would like to try out is to put the signal through a Harmon/Kardon tape deck I got. But a little complicated, and I am lazy to experiment till now :lol:

Once I obtain a mixer, I can try is to have the guitar signal go direct, with the pedal chain through the channel's efx loop. It MIGHT work the way one puts the pedal into the efx loop of an amp instead of putting the guitar signal direct through pedals. The word is "MIGHT".

Had a REALLY OLD (circa 1980s) Kawaii keyboard mixer last time. That thing was gorgeously warm. Does wonders to digital signals. Regretted selling :(

Last edited:
Back