Pedalboard Pictures!

DSC01144.jpg

NPD(new pedal day).....haha

Newbie: Hows the dirty bomb? Shiok?

Not too bad, much much quieter as compared to my previous GT-2.

Got a very modern sound to it as well. Haven't really got the chance to open it up and play with the bass knob thingy inside the pedal. Will do it very soon :)

Ized ized ized..........u r one lucky DUDE bro.....to think goose still has the time to make u this wonderful fuzz.......uber jealous lol.........now when will his amp be ready........sob sob......Btw u have to let me have a go with that pedal lol if possible cause i never had any luck with fuzz pedals, perhaps this one will finally float my boat.......

CustomFuzz.jpg

CustomFuzz2.jpg

Here are more pics for those who are interested to see how it looks like. Its basically a super versatile fuzz that can get you those revered Fuzz Face, Big Muff and Tonebender (led zep) kinda tones. Add a ts style pedal and viola, instant Eric Johnson :mrgreen:

MrBukka: Yeah man, I indeed know how lucky i am that the busy goose still made this for me despite being so busy fulfilling orders and such. He even ceased all amp repairs due to a drastic lack of time. Let me know when you wanna have a whirl at it and i'll pop over :D

Jskadiang: Lol its basically a custom fuzz which you can request from goose, i think im the first one in sg to own one lol. Although i know my one of my bandmates is also getting one. which makes that 2!

Hey Ized,

Are you free to post some clips of the pedal? Will be cool if you can record some stuff with it. Thanks man.

^Wait, none of the pedals in your small board are actually analog o_O Is the box at the top right corner of your PT2 a power supply?

jskadiang & newbie: Sure man, thanx for the compliments on the looks of the pedals, im sure goose will be pleased to know. Will try to record proper clips at goose's place soon when he's back from his overseas trip, cos I don want a poor quality clip to do injustice to the pedal. :)

Hows the Nova modulator??

Is it worth getting as compared to individual pedals?

Hi,

It's a pretty cool pedal IMO. I started out with single pedals, but later on didn't get so picky on certain chorus/phaser sound, so I decided to get this pedal instead. (Saves up a lot of space).

I think ultimately if you're not particular on "Chorus must sound like CE-1", "Phaser must sound MXR Phase pedal" or w/e, it should just serve you well? :)

Hope this helps.

Hi,

It's a pretty cool pedal IMO. I started out with single pedals, but later on didn't get so picky on certain chorus/phaser sound, so I decided to get this pedal instead. (Saves up a lot of space).

I think ultimately if you're not particular on "Chorus must sound like CE-1", "Phaser must sound MXR Phase pedal" or w/e, it should just serve you well? :)

Hope this helps.

Oh.. youre right.. thanks:)

I just wondering.. would subtle be a word to use for this pedal? I read it somewhere in a review.. I'll probably go down to blackwood or smth to try it.. but it dosent hurt to hear it from you first.. haha.

Back