Pedalboard Pictures!

DSCF0632.jpg

its been awhile since ive updated my board, so here it is, updated with fulltone fb2 and mxr gt-od.=)

Hey Obscure,

Your board is really neat now. I'm impressed. I don't see the Artec Analog Delay. What happen to it?

agreed obscure! your pedalboard is the bomb now with the new layouts. previously i was like- wow this dude has great pedals and he dumps them on his board!
i bet the fatboost into metal muff combo is awesome..
and how do you use your hardwire metal dist?

agreed obscure! your pedalboard is the bomb now with the new layouts. previously i was like- wow this dude has great pedals and he dumps them on his board!
i bet the fatboost into metal muff combo is awesome..
and how do you use your hardwire metal dist?

hehe thanks bro! its awesome man, you should try combining the fb2 with the metalmuff, can forget bout the topboost on the metalmuff, it totally nails it, for the hardwire metal distortion, i use it for more of the modern metal sound, like those of the black dahlia murder kinda stuff, while my metalmuff i use it for the old skool kinda of stuff..cant get an amp head sound out of it, but with a few adjustments on the knobs of both metal pedals and a whole lots of patience, you will eventually get the sound that you want. =) do you own a hardwire metal dist too bro?=)

Last edited:
Wow. Your playing must be pretty sick to be injuring a whole bunch of people :p:mrgreen:

damn, i should have seen it, ive just got the feeling that one of my spelling is wrong and needs to be edited..anyway sorry for the wrong spelling, got back home early in the morning and so im kinda in a super kuku state=) by the way its patience, thanks Ized for pointing it out to me=)

Last edited:
hehe thanks bro! its awesome man, you should try combining the fb2 with the metalmuff, can forget bout the topboost on the metalmuff, it totally nails it, for the hardwire metal distortion, i use it for more of the modern metal sound, like those of the black dahlia murder kinda stuff, while my metalmuff i use it for the old skool kinda of stuff..cant get an amp head sound out of it, but with a few adjustments on the knobs of both metal pedals and a whole lots of patience, you will eventually get the sound that you want. =) do you own a hardwire metal dist too bro?=)

nope, but heard great stuffs about it. i owned a metal muff before though and i never used the top boost. but placing OD's before it really pushes it fantastically.. too bad im not into metal lah. unlike you, how many metal pedals on one board!

nope, but heard great stuffs about it. i owned a metal muff before though and i never used the top boost. but placing OD's before it really pushes it fantastically.. too bad im not into metal lah. unlike you, how many metal pedals on one board!

no la, its the passion la bro, love experimenting new type of sound on metal pedals, but soon downsizing to one pedal only for the main distort, i wonder does anybody at soft ever tried the twin tube mayhem by seymour duncan? =)

damn, i should have seen it, ive just got the feeling that one of my spelling is wrong and needs to be edited..anyway sorry for the wrong spelling, got back home early in the morning and so im kinda in a super kuku state=) by the way its patience, thanks Ized for pointing it out to me=)

haha don worry, its all cool bro was just having fun messin around :p

Hi! Here's mine. I think I need a bigger board in the near future again.

495636298_JJRgw-M.jpg

Demeter Fuzzalator > Landgraff MOD > Hardwire Metal Distortion > Retrosonic Chorus

Wow Lifehouse, have any clips of that board? How does the MOD compare to any other ODs you've tried?

I don't have any recording tools at the moment.

I don't want to go into how the MOD is better than X or Y pedal. At one time, I have had the Box of Metal, Timmy, Eternity E6 and the MOD on my board. In the end, I kept the MOD because it was what I was looking for and I can foresee myself still using it many years down the road. The Timmy and E were very nice but I couldn't justify keeping both on the board.

There is enough gain for most genres except metal. I tend to keep the gain around 9 to 2 o clock as I feel that's where it shines for 2 of the 3 modes.

The MOD is basically,
- a RAT style pedal. But I've yet to hear a modded RAT that beats it.
- way smoother than a stock RAT while still retaining the grit.
- not overly compressed.
- 3 modes. Symmetrical clipping, asymmetrical clipping and boost mode.

Last edited:
Oh sorry, what I meant was a mini-review. :) Rarely see one of those. Anyway, nice board! I see people on TGP singing the Retro-Sonic's praises as well.

I'm actually holding out for the Fulltone CFV-2, which is an upgraded version of the Choralflange, which I loved. But I'm also looking at the Dr. Scientist Cosmichorus and Analogman Bi-Chorus. Can't decide. :S

Back