Pedalboard Pictures!

cooooooooool

Please don't do this for post counts... Thank you.

jskadiang: Have you tried browsing youtube for comparison? I usually go there to get a feel of how the pedals will sound. I hate to admit it but youtube probably influenced a big portion of my purchases since I'm a tad lazy to try around as you can't really A-B on the spot if 2 products are carried by 2 different dealers. You have to be selective though and base your opinion on the better reviews such as proguitarshop's etc.

Last edited:
Hmm I don't do that very often, sometimes the demos sound nothing like the pedal in real life. Will give it another shot though, thanks. :)

PIC-0004.jpg

got back the budda wah.. still better than any RMC imo..

Picture052.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Finally settled in. I knew I had to settle the board asap cause I was spending more time on it than the guitar itself! It kinda annoys me how the NS-2 can't take 2 flat-head together cause of the close positioning of the jacks. Tried to make the bottom as neat as possible..

Soldered the patch cables myself, havent check if there's a loss in tone yet:???: Anyone knows what device TYMC uses to inspect the cables when you buy the cables from them? Is it same as the one used to check electrical circuits if current can flow thru them?

Picture052.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Finally settled in. I knew I had to settle the board asap cause I was spending more time on it than the guitar itself! It kinda annoys me how the NS-2 can't take 2 flat-head together cause of the close positioning of the jacks. Tried to make the bottom as neat as possible..

Soldered the patch cables myself, havent check if there's a loss in tone yet:???: Anyone knows what device TYMC uses to inspect the cables when you buy the cables from them? Is it same as the one used to check electrical circuits if current can flow thru them?

just use any multi-meter will do, MM also can be used to check battery's strength, lots of application

Cool, you got a Reeza back. Local or from HC?
Local, thanks to snuffleupagus.

Was difficult to find on HC and TGP was even harder. It always seem that when you're really looking for something, they never turn up. But when you're not looking for it, they appear everywhere!

Picture052.jpg

Picture054.jpg

can i ask what power supply is that?

Back