Pedalboard Pictures!

pedalitis: thanks thanks!

hey dric its a good looper man! however its out from my board now. =x you know GAS and SPACE, overcrowded board.

however thats not my latest update of my board. the TS808 had evolved into a GI Fuzz. haha!

heres mine:

3398255908_ac4ce565f3_m.jpg

and the whole setup:

3398255914_9d4d157a98_m.jpg

all i need now is a pitchblack tuner and a moollon wah....

Local, thanks to snuffleupagus.

Was difficult to find on HC and TGP was even harder. It always seem that when you're really looking for something, they never turn up. But when you're not looking for it, they appear everywhere!

haha glad you liked it, oh man, i kinda miss the reeza now, HAHAHA

dsc0678d.jpg

dsc0688h.jpg

big pedalboard revamp. new board wired up with evidence audio monorail cable and george l plugs

citrus is bros.. i like!! but i dont use compressors at all anyway..

green pedal is general guitar gadgets bsiab II, built by seekz, tweaked to my liking

2 new pedals incoming... from runoffgroove and OLC

Last edited:
This is my (almost completed) pedal setup. Not really a pedalboard, more like a pedal-mattress. Haven't gotten a board, so I wire them up and power them when I need to, until I get a proper home for them.

Barber Tone Press -> Maxon OD808 -> Landgraff LDO -> Z.Vex Vexter Fuzz Factory -> Z.Vex Handpainted Box of Metal -> Homebrew Electronics Psilocybe (limited sparkle finish) -> Moog Ring Mod -> Diamond Memory Lane -> Empress Superdelay -> ISP Decimator

Back