Pedalboard Pictures!

heres the latest. did some re-arranging and re-cabling.

I'm itching to downsize though.

j_m_s: How on earth do you lug that around since you don't drive? I had a large Misse board a few months back but downsized to the PT2 and Nova. I had trouble carrying my board and guitar down 1 street because I couldn't park in front of the studio.

Photo00318.jpg

i hate pedals.sell them all.

dudelove. SHHH!

Im underaged to drive, dang! 2 more years or so to go... then again even if i could drive I wouldn't have a car!

I just lug it along with me to jams and etc. carry loh. My cca helps with that. LOL!

When I'm playing a gig at school i get fetched to school so its easier. But i still have to backpack my guit, board on one hand and amp on the other to class and then to the audi/hall. yup. being a student sure does suck at times.

Dinky: I hate pedals too. I prefer a guitar to amplifier rig but knowing that I won't be using the same amplifier all the time, I have no choice but to use pedals. Ah well.. Won't be posting mine here because I don't even have a board. Just two kickass drive pedals. :cool:

dudelove,now thats madness man. I wont walk out with so much on me. if i kenna rob i will just cry man! hahaha. and, i rarely bring my cam to sch. unless its my friends bday. LOL

Eugene and Dinky: juz plug in cables to any amps crank out distortion and volume and adjust the eq. hehehe shoot i really need to learn how to use pedals. really bad at it. used to own quite a few end up selling all of em.

pedalboard.jpg

Here's my pedalboard, and that chorus is easily the best chorus I've ever heard. BUT, THE DAMN FOOTSWITCH IS NOT THE MOST RELIABLE THING OUT THERE. You gotta stomp on it in a rather special way or it will disengage the chorus once you take your foot off. I kinda got it after 2 days of scratching my head at the apparent lack of reliability.

*shaddup ized I like it more than your H2O V2*

Eugene and Dinky: juz plug in cables to any amps crank out distortion and volume and adjust the eq. hehehe shoot i really need to learn how to use pedals. really bad at it. used to own quite a few end up selling all of em.

Well.. Pedals have the advantage if you won't be using the same amplifier all the time. Especially if you need to switch between distortion and clean tones within a song, and you don't know if you'll like the sound of the amplifier. Most solid-state amplifiers don't have nice distortion.. No choice but to use pedals. :mrgreen:

I initially got it for all the purported extra features like, saving the tunings for up to 6 instruments and stuff like that, after playing around with it, I realized I was simply too lazy to program anything, but it looks damn cool anyway so I'm keeping it.

that one cant be modded sorry.... :(

He even tried to change it to a 3PDT....but its just fuckd up the switch was direct mount to PCB...

The Visual Sound V2 switches are a step up from the original ones, which were rather cranky. I don't think 3DPT will work because of their proprietary buffered bypass technology?

But yes, the PCB mounted components are a pain.

Back