Pedalboard Pictures!

dsc00617f.jpg

in action

dsc00618m.jpg

thought i'd just share my gear to revive this thread :) enjoy!

Last edited:
get used to it... after you've done enough with pedals, you'll move to much more deadly stuff.. for me.. i ain't tempted by pedals anymore.. it's really the next level of GAS on me..

get used to it... after you've done enough with pedals, you'll move to much more deadly stuff.. for me.. i ain't tempted by pedals anymore.. it's really the next level of GAS on me..

Haha i can't agree with u more gr3y! ;) The BIGGER AND DEADLIER STUFF haha....well but i still feel that once in awhile it is still nice to try something new on the existing board even if it is complete.....especially so if one is looking for a slightly new sound/tone.

i think most of us (ak senior softies) are already past that stage.

Nice to see another person using the Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster... its great value for money, yet I don't see many using it hehheh.

My pedalboard took on a bit of change since the last time I posted

DSC00350.jpg

My humble, digital tone heavy pedalboard.

New stuff:

- Dr Distorto module with mono Tonecore dock.
- Crunchtone module.
- The cheap but very capable FAB Chorus.
- Rutt v.1.
- Last but certainly not least, the production-on-hold-till-further-notice AMT Fatal Tube.

Wow, that's a lot of Line 6 Tonecores... Must weigh a ton! My Line 6 Uber Metal is still the heaviest pedal I've touched. You can throw it at someone and you'll be arrested for brutal murder...

Back