Pedalboard Pictures!

wow. how does a delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delayed delay sound?

sounds bad, in a bad way and not badass way. But it was fun for indulgence sake
icon10.gif

the whole session was recorded with no break in between for about 1 hour. The hiss is so bad i think it can be used on its own instead of the delayed sound.

i still have the recording somwhere, but gonna take a while to convert the thing to mp3 as its all in wave file and at 1hr long. Heh, it will really make the pedals seem like broken pieces though, with the hiss, oscillation and mindless grinding on the geetar.

OK been a while since i posted any pedalboard updates. here's the new board... not the same as the old board... won't get fooled again... jeng jeng... erm. ok so here's the board.

2731644263_1dcca8b274_o.jpg

Signal Chain:
Jacques Trinity Filter > Lovepedal Eternity > Jetter Gainstage Gold > Jetter Gainstage Blue > BOSS PS-3 Pitch Shifter/ Delay > TC Electronic Nova System

Powered by Visual Sound 1 Spot and Nova System power. Cabled up with George L's.

Just posted a full review of the nova system here, if you're interested: http://www.guitar4christ.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=366260#366260

Waoh what a gd review milkmesto, makes me feel that the nova system is worth the $$$! I personally own a Nova Reverb and it is really nice (but u quoted in the review that the reverb was kinda disappointing, perhaps it is just some difference between single novas and the nova system? or maybe just personal preference? then again nothing beats a classic spring reverb tank imo), thus i can imagine how good its big bro is and it is always great to have all the nova series effect in just one unit......such envy........keke.

Btw since we r talking abt the nova, i guess its time to post up an update of my board, cheers!
P1010031.jpg

Vox wah>keeley katana boost>barber ltd silver>barber direct drive>monsterpiece mkII>Edder DS1 mod>korg dt10>boss phase shifter>keeley tremolo>small clone>kimjaw ad17>t.c nova reverb.

Last edited:
wah...thats fast Josh ...

Yes, its a two channel, crunch on 2 and high gain (metalllll:)) on 3.
Clips comin soon .....
Thanks Pathein....

nice. wats the seventheaven btw? a high gain pedal?
clips bro...clips :p

I don't have the recording equipment to do justice to the sound. Let's just say it's the first time I find a pedal that does a fantastic job for low, medium and high gain. It's an all-rounder with tons of headroom, good tones and great clarity even at really high gain settings. Really HUGE sound. It's headroom will make many of your better boutique pedals sound sissy when you do an A/B on them.

where did you get that pedal from? i wanna try also!!!
love_boy.jpg

This guy look familiar to you?

Does your hp give you unlimited free incoming calls, Goose? :mrgreen:

joshuak, the Seventh Heaven is just a monster! Went to play it again in goose's place.....with shredcow when he collected his unit.......

Can't wait to get mine when its my turn on the waiting list! Finally a boutique pedal that does the chugga chugga metal thing well! Not only that but back off the gain and it cleans up really nicely.... no precarious hyped-up nonsensical bullshit here (does anyone remember a certain love?) Just a great pedal that does what you expect it to do.....and more!

Both are different... the Openhaus (the older incarnations) possesses a more fuzz like tone compared to the seventheaven.

Both are very very good pedals... the seventheaven will do medium gain tones better than the openhaus though. The openhaus sounds best when its thrashing and crushing... the seventheaven can do that but it can do medium gain just as well too.

Back