Pedalboard Pictures!

IMG_2885.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

Pics of my board in the studio before my band's recent gig.

Check our site out for vids and etc.

http://suddenrevolt.wordpress.com

Cheerio!

hahaha pathein. thought you were good at all kind of sounds. :D

your knowledge in sound is known throughtout this forum. you're a legend together with a few others. :cool:

hah, you are mistaken bro. Usually the people you cannot believe 100%, are those who seem to talk a lot. Those who are quiet, usually are those who know much more...Same in real world and internet forums. Those are the interesting folks to talk to.

As for those who talk like real(like me for example, in hokkien, talk as if got dragon, got tiger/wu leng wu hor), better becareful, listen 10% enough liao...
icon10.gif

well. budget isn't a factor for now. i'm still in that "searching" process.

i don't exactly know what i'm looking for. maybe something like slash's guitar? the treble notes are fat when he solo.

something close to what i like would be a H&K tubeman. it sounds damn fat yet with a veryyy nice distortion and drive.

for the slash tone without getting a 100 watt...i highly recommend the mad professor dyna red or the bjf dyna red...i have the bjf and its very good for a fat marshall sound...i love it....

however...its kind of strange but a lotof slash's tone comes from his fingers...practice ur fretting technique and it might help:)

cheers

well. what you said isn't exactly true pathein. i observe what people say and then i'll decided how much to listen to them. and you seem like you really do know alot. i've been oberserving. :D

and a dyna red or mighty red distortion will get that fat sound? well it definitely isn't my fingers. i'm not saying i'm a pro or what. its just when i pressing like a single note and mega slow speed. it isn't fat. its just high gain and tweedy. :(

Extant: Whoa, TC crazy huh.

Heh, yeah. I can't help it - they're excellent pedals and they do their jobs really well. The nova delay and reverb are the best in their class of pedals I've tried and the nova modulator is great sounding, and it's cheaper than buying a trem/phaser/flanger/vibe/chorus all together.

The only downside is that they require a lot of power (12v 300mA, but you can run them on 9v fine), so I'm using a T-Rex Fueltank Juicy Lucy to power all three and the others.

my very humble setup:

DSC00178.jpg

- Behringer TU100 tuner (it does it's job so who cares...)
- Behringer Dynamics Compressor (bought it for a low price to just fiddle around with it.. IMO works better with Humbuckers bcuz of the treble boost)
- Biyang OD7 (fantastic TS clone.. highly recommended)
- Boss SD-2 (what more can i say.. people shld make more of this kinda 2-in-1 pedals)
- Danelectro Tuna Melt (cheap & good!!)
- Boss DC-3 (not our usual lushful chours as it just adds alittle tinge of chours effect..)
- Artec Ana-Rog Delay
- Ibanez EM5 (bought from bro Shredcow sometime back.. great effect...)
- Boss EH-2 (acts like an EQ to "freshen" things up b4 going into amp..)

- Ibanez EM5 (bought from bro Shredcow sometime back.. great effect...)

Ahhhh... so that's where it went. Haha! I still have 2 of mine - that's one pedal that has never been replaced/gone off my board. I seem to prefer it to the expensive boutique stuff like the Mad Prof Deep Blue Delay - Something must be wrong.

Sometimes it's the simple things that rocks!
Still using my DOD DFX91 delay, one of the best I've heard so far..
Used to have 2, but traded one off.. Stupid ass move.. :???:

28072008541.jpg

hey all... my first time posting my pedalboard here cos im damn bored.. hah.. anyway nothing fancy.. jus a simple setup.. one thing i like bout it r d presets.. no need to tweak so much.. cheers...

my humble pedal board pics are up!! no big brands here,(except for the 2 fab??? lol..) all are custom handmade from my overseas trips. they serve me well.....

IMG_0439-1.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

Tsk tsk.. This kinda people ah, never give info on the mystery pedals. Purposely want to ask people to ask them what those pedal are.. :p Haha.

How's the boostzilla? Seems to have a gain knob, 3 band eq and 2 output levels? What's the chrome pedal?

Last edited:
sry sry aint gt the time to further elaborate just nw...the red pedal is with 3 eq controls, 1 gain and 2 level control, 1 for normal level, the other for a boost function...theres a switch...damn loud and lots of gain.. the chrome pedal....limited edition lol.., according to the manu. he only made 10 pc, last pc off the shelve for me. had to persuade him to wire it up for me as the circuit board isnt fitted in yet lol...again, its a high gain distortion pedal.

Shifted the "keeper" pedals to a soft case for awhile cause my main board is undergoing a revamp.

2749119751_2176fccffe.jpg

2749952996_d7b64b7c20.jpg

2749951330_dfa13c9584.jpg

Thanks Marcus/Shyamalan for the westfield!

Back