Pedalboard Pictures!

my board. covers alot of ground. very happy with it :) only thing modified is the blues driver.

DSC03385.jpg

haha its just a coincidence. capo was a gift from my first guitar teacher who showed me how to play basic chords. picks are dunlop jazz3s. best pick ever made

I usually use it at 3pm. haha

In the studio its dead quiet! but at home its noisy as hell. Prolly interference from god knows where.

But i do turn the gain down at times, depends on song uh.

jms...you answer should have been ...

I PUT THE FRICKEN KNOB WHERE I WANT IT !!!
NEXT IT WILL BE UP URZ ......

something like that ya....

haha..

but i've never managed to use it more then 1200hrs position. tt's y they say crunchbox got more gain then you'll ever need? haha

:) :D hahaha. okay we better not OT too much in the PB pics section. haha

anyone else with pics to share?

any dude using 2 boards? i.e a big board and a small board. with the small board for jams and small gigs.

Oooooh, yeah.......i guess there r people out there who has it but hasnt shown the pics yet!! Man it must take quite a collection to have 2 boards........and lots of $$$ to do it.

Oooooh, yeah.......i guess there r people out there who has it but hasnt shown the pics yet!! Man it must take quite a collection to have 2 boards........and lots of $$$ to do it.

money actually just a minor part, the thing gotta be having the interest and time(in term of years) to slowly accumulate along the way.

most of the time, we buy pedals due to our needs and not wants, thus when all that we have, satisfy our needs to get the sound we want, the buying will slow down and stop eventually.

heh, if its "wants", 2 boards never gonna be a problem, the problem gonna be too many boards to arrange and highly possible to have different board for different style.

anyway, heres a pic of a certain jam with mrmisse using on delays and nothing else round 2 years back. Heh, the hiss is louder than the delay sound though...
icon10.gif

535.jpg

Back